|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha
Post Name: Recruitment for Professor in 2016
Reference Number : BPUT/18623
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Professor Recruitment :
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the regular Professor and Associate Professor positions in various Constituent colleges (CET, Bhubaneswar, PMEC, Berhampur, GCE, Kalahandi, GCE, Keonjhar).
Related : CRSU Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/2049.html
The application format and other details are available in University website i.e.bput.ac.in. Applicants should enclose two passport size photographs and one A/c payee DD for Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/OPH candidate) in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela.
The applications would be accepted only by Post; No Hand Delivery is acceptable. In-service candidate needs to forward his/ her application through the employers or need to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview.
The sealed envelope containing the application and other documents should super-scribed as “Application for the post of ……….” and reached at BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015 on or before 21.01.2017.
Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called and/or selected. The decision of the authority is final. The authority reserves the right to cancel the post without assigning any reason thereof.
General Information :
1. Separate applications in separate envelope must be submitted, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one department.
2. Mere fulfillment of qualifications, eligibility and experience requirements etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
3. The University reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the post(s) advertised or even cancel any part or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
4. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
5. Depending upon the recommendation of the selection committee, higher starting/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
6. Persons employed in Government, Semi-Government, Private or Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
7. The application shall be accepted by Registered/Speed Post only. No hand or courier delivery is acceptable.
8. The attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, publication, experience certificates etc. should be sent along with the application form.
9. The short listed candidates are required to attend the selection process at their own expenses.
10. The candidates are required to produce their original certificates & testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
11. No application will be received after due date and University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
12. Those have applied against earlier advertisement need to apply again. However, they are exempted from paying the fee but they need to mention the detail of fees paid earlier.
13. No application will be received after due date and University will not be responsible for any postal delay.