|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank)
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Manager/ Officer Grade-II / Junior Officer in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1 / MSC Bank / 2016-2017
Junior Officer Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT OF MANAGER / JOINT MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER/ OFFICER GRADE II / JUNIOR OFFICER IN THE MAHARASHTRA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD., MUMBAI
Related : SBI Recruitment 2016-17 Senior Manager Law : www.indianin.in/2132.html
No. of Post : 35
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR
A. Application Registration
B. Payment Of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
Candidates can apply On-line only from 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Registration & Procedure :
1. Candidates t o go to the MSC Bank website ( mscbank.com) click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the On-line application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the On-line application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the On-line application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fees :
Application fee / intimation charges of Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC / ST / OBC Candidates. The fee is to be paid through On-line Mode. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
ON-LINE MODE :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the On-line application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On Successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, On-line transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please closed the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Time Frame :
Website link open : 21.12.2016
On-line Registration of Application : 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017
Payment of Fee On-line : 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017
On-line Test will be conducted : In February 2017
Downloading of call letter for On-line test : 10 days before On-line test
Download of call letter for personal interview : 15 days after On-line test