|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
Post Name: Recruitment for Trainee, Coordinator in 2016 Walk in Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/218-WALK.pdf
Home Page : http://nrdcindia.com/english/index.php/press-release-2
Recruitment of Trainee, Coordinator :
Walk in Interview on 05th and 06th November, 2016
NRDC proposes to strengthen its operations by engaging the following :
Technology Transfer Professionals – 15 Nos.
Essential Qualifications & Experience : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Material Science or Metallurgy, Agro & Food processing, Bio-technology) with minimum one year experience in R&D or industry.
Desirable : M.E / M.Tech/Ph.D./MBA with more than 1 year experience in R&D or industry.
No. of Vacancies : Chemical – 3 Nos., Mechanical – 2 Nos. , Civil – 1 No., Electrical – 1 No., Electronics – 2 Nos., Material Science or Metallurgy – 1 No. , Agriculture – 2 Nos., Food processing – 1 No., Bio-technology – 2 Nos.
Location: Delhi / Bengaluru / Visakhapatnam
Age: 30 Yrs Remuneration (Rs.): 25000-30000/- (PM)
Secretarial / Corporate Affairs Professional – 1 (One)
Essential Qualifications & Experience : B.Com / M.Com with CS (Inter/Executive) with minimum experience of one year.
Age: 30 Yrs Remuneration (Rs.): 15000-20000/- (PM)
2. Coordinator for Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre (IPFC)
Essential Qualifications & Experience : BE/BTech/M.Sc with 5 years experience in IPR protection/Management and Technology Transfer.
Desirable: MBA/Ph.D/Post Graduate Diploma in IPRs with relevant experience
No. of Vacancies : 01 Nos
Age: Not less than 35 yrs Remuneration (Rs.): 50000-60000/- (PM)
3. Office Manager for Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre (IPFC)
Essential Qualifications & Experience : Graduate with 3 years experience in office administration
Desirable: Master Degree in Personnel & Administration/MBA (HRD) and experience in Govt. Sector.
No. of Vacancies : 01 No.
Age: Not less than 35 yrs Remuneration (Rs.): 25000-30000/- (PM)
Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement will be purely temporary on contract basis initially for one/two year.
2. The Corporation reserves the right to renew or extend further engagement at its discretion on the basis of performance and need.
3. The persons engaged on contractual basis shall have to execute Secrecy agreement with the Corporation.
4. The incumbent engaged on contract will not have any claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration against any regular post in the Corporation.
5. Contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month notice by either side.
6. The Corporation reserves right to amend/alter/change/modify any or all of the conditions if necessary or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Outstation candidates appearing in the interview will be reimbursed 3 Tier Sleeper/Bus fare on production of tickets from Railways/Govt. Buses.
8. Age/experience can be relaxed in deserving cases.
9. Retired Govt. officials with adequate compentancies will be an added advantage for IPFC positions
10. Actual number of vacancies may vary at the time time of selection and NRDC has the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
11. Applicants Whose name appear on the Website will be eligible to appear in Interview. Please Check our website for updates
The Administrative Officer
NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre,
Kailash Colony Extension,
Send your application by email to jobs[at]nrdc.in by 23 October 2016.