|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Zilla Swasthya Samiti , Angul
Post Name: Recruitment for Doctor in 2016 Walk –in-Interview
Reference Number : No : 5197
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Doctor Recruitment :
Walk –in-Interview shall be conducted as per the below schedule towards filling up the following posts in the District under NHM , Angul on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal of the job is as per OSH&FW Society terms & conditions.
Related : SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016 Medical Officer : www.indianin.in/2120.html
Name of the Post | Total Vacancy
1 Doctor (M.O) District NCD Clinic (NPCDCS), DHH – 01
2 Doctor (M.O) , RTI/STI Clinic,DHH – 01
3 Doctor (M.O) , SNCU , DHH – 02
4 Doctor (M.O), DEIC , DHH – 01
5 Doctor (M.O) , Paediatrician, DEIC , DHH – 01
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 10/01/2017
The interested eligible candidates are to log on to angul.nic.in for application form , eligibility criteria and other details and to attend the walk-in-interview as per the above mentioned dates with completely filled up application form and with all relevant documents (A set up attested Photocopy + Original) as mentioned in the above website.
The candidates are here by informed to register their names on exact date of interview at the venue site i.e at District Training Unit , O/o Chief District Medical Officer ,District Head Quarters Hospital , Angul from 09 A.M to 11 A.M after which registration of the candidates shall not be entertained. The Performance Incentive (P.I) of each post is subject to be sanctioned as per OSH&FW/ NHM Norm.
The undersigned is not responsible for any postal or Transport delay and reserves the right to reject any/all application without assigning any reason thereof. The date of interview may be postponed for any emergency/exigency/unforeseen causes and the venue of interview may be changed even on publishing a notice on exact date of interview.
The candidates are to visit angul.nic.in website in a periodical manner for results and other details. The typographical error (if any) at any level may be exempted.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
1. Completely filled up application form as available in the District website i.e angul.nic.in.
2. Two recent attested passport size color photographs and 01 to be affixed on the application form at the desired space earmarked in the application form.
3. Attested copies of mark sheet and passed certificate from Matriculation onwards.
4. Attested copy of Odisha Council of Medical Registration Certificate.
5. Attested copy of valid residence certificate (The residence certificate should not be older than 06 months from the date of advertisement.)
6. Attested copies of self identity proof documents like Voter ID Card, ADHAR Card, PAN Card, Driving License or Passport.
7. No objection from the concerned employer / appointing authority those who are working in the Health Department either regular or contractual.
8. NOC must be specific for the post S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to the issue of advertisement.
9. One self addressed envelope (size 24’’ x 10’’) with postage stamp of Rs 25/- must be affixed on the self addressed envelope.