|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. HRM/03/2016
Driver-cum-Pump Operator Fireman/A :
NPCIL invites applications for the following posts at Kakrapar Gujarat Site to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
Related : NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Steno, Assistant Grade-1 : www.indianin.in/453.html
Name of the Post : Driver-cum- Pump Operator-cum- Fireman/A
No. of Vacancies : 05
Age limit : Not more than 32 years
Initial Basic Pay : `21700/- in Level-3 of the Pay Matrix
Educational Qualification :
SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License. (Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centers or having knowledge of fire fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc will be given preference).
Knowledge of English is desirable.
No. of years of relevant experience :
3 years experience in driving heavy vehicle after obtaining requisite qualification.
(Experience in a Fire Service Organization/ Defense Service will be preferred)
Instructions to applicants for filling Application Form :
1. ONLY MALE CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.
2. The application should be submitted in the proforma as given in the detailed advertisement typed on A4 size or on an appropriate size paper or the same can be downloaded from our website npcil.nic.in\career&HRmanagement\opportunities and all the entries made in the application should preferably be in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
3. Application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence, Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Experience certificate and OBC from the appropriate authority in the prescribed format wherever applicable.
4. Applicant should affix a passport size photograph duly signed with date and place at the space provided in the application format.
5. The application and outer cover should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A”
6. Applicants should ensure that all the columns of the application form are duly filled or struck out which are not applicable.
7. The OBC applicants who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such applicants have to indicate their category as “General”.
8. Applicants shall clearly indicate the name of the course/degree, duration, percentage of marks in the space provided in the application form.
9. Applicants shall indicate their physical standard i.e. Height, Weight, Chest size, vision in the appropriate column of the application form. The applications in which these columns are not filled will be rejected as incomplete application.
10. Applicants should read carefully all the requirements prescribed in the advertisement and ensure that all the entries are made clearly in the application form before dispatching the same.
11. The application which suffers from irregularities such as un-signed , signed in capital letters, incomplete, illegible, without enclosures, applications not in prescribed proforma will be rejected. Applications received after the prescribed last date of submission will not be considered and rejected. No records of such applications will be maintained.
12. NPCIL shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake, postal delay, wrong delivery, whatsoever at any stage of selection.
13. Filled in complete application should be sent to the “Deputy Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site, Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651” so as to reach on or before 13/01/2017.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION SO AS TO REACH DEPUTY MANAGER (HRM), KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE BY 13/01/2017