|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Steno, Assistant Grade-1 in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/2016/03
Recruitment of Steno, Assistant Grade-1 :
NPCIL, KKNPP invites applications for recruitment to the following posts to share these challenging spectrums of responsibilities. Selection and Initial posting will be at Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu:
Related : Northern Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016 Overman, Mining Sirdar : /www.indianin.in/447.html
Name of Posts | Details of Vacancies
Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources) 16
Assistant Grade-1 (Finance & Accounts) 8
Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management) 16
Steno Grade -1 16
Essential Qualification & Experience :
Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources), (Finance & Accounts), (Contracts & Materials Management)
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates and for Contracts &Materials Management Science graduates (With Physics, hemistry and Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
2. 40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing also.
3. Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
4. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 3
1. A Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
2. A speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography
3. A speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on PC
4. Should have passed a certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 4.
5. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Typing / Hindi Stenography
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates may apply in the prescribed application format which can be viewed & downloaded from NPCIL Website under the path: Career and Human Resource Management Opportunities Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/2016/03
LAST DATE TO APPLY :
Applications dully filled in all respects completely and enclosing essential documents should reach “Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist, Tamil Nadu – 627 106” by 1700 hours of 31.12.2016.
Applications in format other than prescribed, unsigned applications, not bearing photos, self attested copies of essential documents and applications received after the last date of receiving applications shall strictly not be entertained.
Application to be addressed to:
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KKNPP),
NPCIL, Kudankulam Site,
Tirunelveli District – 627 106,
Tamilnadu , India.