|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indian Council of Medical Research NICPR, Noida
Post Name: Recruitment for Scientist-D in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Scientist-D Recruitment :
Applications are invited up to 28th February, 2017 for one post of Scientist ‘D’ (Gynaecology) at the National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, Noida in the Pay Band PB-3 of Rs.15600–39100+ Grade Pay Rs.7600 and usual allowances as admissible as per Government norms.
Related : ICMR Recruitment 2016 Technician C & Stenographer : www.indianin.in/216.html
Essential Qualification & Experience:
(i) MBBS Degree recognized by MCI.
(ii) 8 years R&D experience in the area of Oncology/Gynaecology & Obstetrics in recognized institute(s) after obtaining essential qualification (i) above out of which at least 2 years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity.
(i) M.D. (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) or DGO (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) or DNB (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) from a recognized university.
(ii) Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in Oncology/Gynaecology in recognized institute(s).
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(iv) Experience of at least 5 years in cervical cancer screening.
The candidate should be able to provide good leadership in planning and carrying out clinical, therapeutics & epidemiological research on different types of premalignant lesions of Gynaecological cancers as well as other cancers chosen by Institute as priority, patient management, field work, follow up and teaching and training programmes.
(i) Not exceeding 45 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
However, the prescribed age may be further relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates.
(ii) Age, qualification and Experience will be relaxable in deserving cases as per the Recruitment Rules of Health Research Scientists cadre of ICMR under Rule 14 and Note:1 & 2 of Schedule-III.
(iii) One time age relaxation is also allowed to Scientific and Technical Staff working in longterm projects in ICMR/Centres for posts advertised under HRSC, 2007 provided they meet essential qualifications and experience for the post with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates as per Council’s letter No.6/1/2007- Admn.II dated 28.3.2011
How to apply:
1. Application format is enclosed. Other information can be obtained from ICMR’s website icmr.nic.in and NICPR website at nicpr.res.in.
2. Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, Plot No. I-7, Sector, 39, Noida (U.P) 201301 on or before the closing date.
3. Documents to be enclosed with the application form (copies attested by Gazetted officer)
a. Proof of date of birth
b. Educational qualifications
d. List of publications with impact factor & citation, role in public health impact of contribution of candidate, list of extramural projects whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/Co-PI or Co-Investigator
e. Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) payable to the Director, NICPR, Noida. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped candidates (PH) and Women candidates are exempted from the application fee. IPOs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
4. Unsigned/incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order application received late are liable to summarily rejected.
1) MD/MS/Ph.D. in relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years experience.
2) Candidate with M.D./Ph.D. degree will be preferred for direct recruitment.
3) If no suitable candidate found for Sc.D. Post, the post can be filled up at one level below i.e. Scientist-C.
4) Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for the interview / personal discussion, the applicants will be short-listed for this purpose. The decision of the Director, NICPR will be final in this regard.
5) Candidates called for interview will be paid a first class rail fare by the shortest route on production of documents.
6) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be disqualification.
7) This post is with all India transfer liability under the Council.