|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Post Name: Recruitment for Supervisor in 2016
Reference Number : No.IIE-47/2016-549(C)/OSSS
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1832-Supervisor.pdf
Home Page : http://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/Advertisements.aspx
Invitation of online application from Women only for selection to the District Cadre 456 posts of Supervisor
Related : OSSSC Recruitment 2016 Village Agricultural Worker : www.indianin.in/728.html
I) Last date for online registration/ re-registration and deposit of Examination Fee is 31.01.2017
II) Online application facility will be available from dt.30.12.2016 to 08.02.2017.
Applications are being invited online exclusively from eligible females through the OSSSC website osssc.gov.in for selection of suitable candidates for recruitment on contractual basis to the district cadre post of Supervisor existing in various field offices under Women & Child Development Department of Government of Odisha.
Minimum educational qualification : Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or its equivalent from any recognised Board/ University of Odisha/India.
All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay Examination fee of Rs.100/- between 30.12.2016 to 31.01.2017.
The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The detailed instructions for both online and offline payment of Exam fee have been made available in the said portal.
Last date of receipt of applications:
The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt.08.02.2017. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be available thereafter.
Incomplete application/Paper application/ application received after the last date will be summarily rejected. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application system.
How to apply:
I) All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’ s website osssc.gov.in.
Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/Reregistration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications.
Step by step procedure for registration/ reregistration/ application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/ reregister/ apply”. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or “New User”. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
II) Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application/s:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make Payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination Fee.
2. Applicants, willing to make online payment of Examination Fee shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs shall be kept handy for uploading prior to making Registration/Re-registration for any Post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready copies of the (i) Treasury Challan, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png/pdr format between the ranges of 100 Kbs to 300 Kbs in proof of payment of examination fee if payment is made manually through treasury challan, and ii) Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.
6. The treasury challan, photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registration/reregistration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal E-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication like Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal.
Under no circumstance, an Applicant should share/change her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number with any other person. In case she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying on-line.
7. Original Certificates/documents to be produced during verification:
i. Treasury challan/Online deposit receipt in support of deposit of Examination Fee.
ii. Resident/Nativity Certificate issued by the competent authority.
iii. Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PD) category shall produce Caste /PD Certificate issued by competent Authority.
iv. Serving Anganwadi Workers must produce / Upload Service certificate from the appointing authority concerned for availing the age relaxation.
v. Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
vi. Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from any School/Educational Institution of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha.
vii. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
viii. Certificate of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha if claimed.
ix. Sportsperson I.D. & Certificate/s issued by the Sports & Youth Services Department if claimed reservation as Sportsperson.