|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC
Post Name: Recruitment for Village Agricultural Worker, Horticulture Extension Worker in 2016
Reference Number : No. IIE-34/2016-448(C)/OSSSC
Apply Online : http://osssc.gov.in/Public/Post_detail_information.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/728-VAW-HEW.pdf
Home Page : http://osssc.gov.in/Public/Default.aspx
Recruitment of Village Agricultural Worker :
Invitation of online application for selection to the District Cadre posts of Horticulture Extension Worker & Village Agricultural Worker
Related : OSSSC Recruitment 2016 Statistical Field Surveyor : www.indianin.in/566.html
Applications are being invited online through the OSSSC website osssc.gov.in for selection of candidates for recruitment on contractual basis to the district cadre posts of Horticulture Extension Worker under Director of Horticulture and Village Agricultural Worker under Director of Agriculture, Government of Odisha.
The district and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up through direct common recruitment examination and reservation for each category of candidates are at Annexure-I & II.
Name of the post : Horticulture Extension Worker (Contractual)
No. of Posts : 191
Age limit : 21 years to 32 years
Minimum educational qualification : Pass in +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized Board/Council/Institute
Name of the post : Village Agricultural Worker (Contractual)
No. of Posts : 545
Age limit : 21 years to 32 years
Minimum educational qualification :
Pass in +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject in Crop Production/Horticultur e/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven farm Machinery from any recognized Board/Council/Institution.
Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic under Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology shall be desirable and 05% of the marks secured in the Written Examination of the post shall be awarded extra for such qualification.
Examination fee :
All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay Exam fee of Rs.100/- between dt.30.11.2016 to dt.31.12.2016.
The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website: osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
How to apply:
I) All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’ s website osssc.gov.in.
Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu.
After completing the Registration/Reregistration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications.
Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/ reregister/ apply”.
The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or “New User”. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
II)Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application/s:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make Payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination Fee.
2. Applicants, willing to make online payment of Examination Fee shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs shall be kept handy for uploading prior to making Registration/Re-registration for any Post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready copies of the (i) Treasury Challan, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png/pdr format between the ranges of 100 Kbs to 300 Kbs in proof of payment of examination fee if payment is made manually through treasury challan, and ii) Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.
6. The treasury challan, photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registration/re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal E-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication like Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended document(s) from the OSSSC Web Portal.
Under no circumstance, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number with any other person.
In case he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying on-line. III) The applicants applying for both the posts of Horticulture Extension Worker & Village Agricultural Worker must indicate their first and second preference for the posts in the online application form.
I) Online application facility will be available from dt.30.11.2016 to 07.01.2017.
II) Last date for Registration/ Reregistration and online deposit of Examination Fee is dt.31.12.2016.