|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Software Developer, Project Co-Ordinator in 2016
Reference Number : JAP-IT-REC/2016/04
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/Openings/currentOpenings.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1730-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/
Software Developer Recruitment :
JAP-IT proposes for engagement of suitable candidates to various professional positions on purely contract basis initially for a period of one year. Names of the professional positions to be filled, remuneration, number of vacancies and the eligibility conditions are indicated in Annexure – ‘A’.
Related : Jharkhand Silk, Textile & Handicraft Development Corporation Recruitment 2016 Project Assistant : www.indianin.in/263.html
All Testimonials/certificates will be verified at the time of interview. Process of verification will be completed after verification of photocopies of the related certificates attached with application form with Original documents of the candidates.
No TA/DA will be paid for the written test/interview. Interview will be conducted at the Office of JAP-IT, Ground Floor, Engineer’s Hostel No.: 1, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004.
Last Date of on-line registration & submission of application is 9th January 2017 till 05:30 pm. on-line application fee for each of the post is Rs. 50.00 (Rs. Fifty only) which may be paid via on-line payment gateway.
Name of Position | No. of Position :
1. Project Manager (WAMS) 01
2. Database Administrator (WAMS) 01
3. Senior Developer (WAMS) 02
4. Technical Content Writer (WAMS) 01
5. Senior Software Developer (eJhardesdata) 03
6. Project Co-Ordinator (Janvan Yojana ) 02
7. Senior Developer (O&M Agriculture) 01
8. Developer (O&M Agriculture) 01
9. Assistant Developer (O&M Agriculture) 01
1. Candidates are required to apply strictly through on-line process via recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in.
2. Detailed Advertisement of recruitment (Advertisement Reference No.: JAP-IT-REC/2016/04) may be downloaded via japit.jharkhand.gov.in or jharkhand.gov.in.
3. Detailed Advertisement of recruitment (Advertisement Reference No.: JAP-IT-REC/2016/04) may also be downloaded via linkedin.com and facebook.com
4. Applications which are illegible or do not conform to general instructions & Annexure – ‘A’ are liable to be rejected.
5. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
6. Registered applicant may apply for more than one valid position.
7. Copies of documents/certificates vis-à-vis educational qualifications, experience, etc. are also required to be attached through on-line process.
8. Scrutiny may be made through screening test i.e. Writing Ability test, Aptitude test and Domain test, only those candidates are allowed for interview who scrutinized after written test.
9. However, final selection may be completed through interview, subject to verification of original certificates, concerned documents and last (03 months) drawn salary.
10. Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified. In those cases appropriate legal actions may be taken.
11. No correspondence or personal inquiry whatsoever in respect of the interviews shall be entertained after the interviews.
12. Candidates appearing for written test or interviews shall not be entitled for payment of any TA/DA.
13. Candidates are advised against canvassing in any form or manner. Any canvassing for or on behalf of any candidate shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified.
14. JAP-IT reserves the right to cancel the process of engagement of technical professionals at any stage without any notice and without assigning any reason(s) therefore.
15. Working days are of 06 days in a week i.e. from Monday to Saturday. Working hours are of 08 hrs. i.e. from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
16. The engagement will be purely on contract basis initially for one year.
17. For one year contract, extension will be yearly basis while for 03 years contract extension will be of 02 years on basis of satisfactory performance.
18. Notice period will be of 03 month, if employee wants to left the job either he/her has to serve the notice period or he may leave after depositing the 03 months remuneration.
19. Confirmation of job will be subject to successful completion of 03 months probation period. During this period either employer or employee may quit without serving notice.
20. NoC will not be provided during the contract period if he/she wants to re-employment in different project of JAP-IT. For such NoC will be provided only after resignation from the current position.