|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Haryana Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Assistant District Attorney ADA
Reference Number : Advt. No. 3/2014 and 6/2015
Download Admit Card :
i) Enter Registration Number
ii) Enter Date Of Birth
iii) Click on “Proceed” Button
Related : KPTCL Download E-Admit Card 2016 Assistant Engineer AE, AEE : www.indianin.in/1712.html
Instructions To Candidates :
1. The candidate must bring the Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
2. The candidates are not allowed to sit on any seat other than the seat allotted to them against their Roll. Numbers.
3. The candidates are directed that they will not be allowed to leave their seats during first half time of the paper.
4. The candidate should bring his own blue/black ball point pen.
5. The candidate should not bring any other material except specified above.
6. The candidate must write his roll number, name and put his thumb impression in the space provided for the purpose on the Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet). The candidate must not write any thing on the Question Paper except his Roll Number.
7. In case of copying, both the candidates (the one who is copying and the other who is allowing to copy) will be disqualified or any other punishment as the Commission may deem fit.
8. A signal will be given at the beginning of the Examination and then candidates may start writing their answers.
9. No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall till the Recruitment Test is over.
10. The candidate after finishing his paper shall continue seated at his desk and wait till his answer book (OMR Sheet) is collected. He must not write or revise his answer after the expiry of the allotted time. A bell will be rung five minutes before closing time and a second bell will warn candidates to stop writing or revising their answers books.
11. Silence must be observed in the Examination Hall.
12. Smoking in the Examination Hall and in the precincts of the centre is strictly prohibited.
13. Mobile Phone / Blue tooth / Pen Scanner or any other electronic / communication device will not be allowed in the premises of the Examination Centre. The violation of these instructions will amount to cancellation of his/her candidature.
14. (i) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
(ii) A candidate, who makes accusations or insinuation against rival candidates or the Commission as a whole, Chairman or Member of the Commission or its officials etc. may be disqualified.
(iii) A candidate who is found knowingly to have furnished any particulars which are false or to have suppressed material information will be disqualified, and if appointed, will be liable to dismissal. He is also liable to proscription from all Government Service and to criminal prosecution.