|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DR.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth
Post Name: Recruitment for Associate Professor in 2016
Reference Number : No. BSKKV/EST/A-II/ 10486/of 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Associate Professor Recruitment :
Applications in the prescribed form, given in the advertisement, are invited, from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the posts as indicated below on or before 11th January, 2017.
Related : NMU Recruitment 2016 Assistant, Associate Professor : www.indianin.in/1454.html
“Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for employment under this University.” A note of this instruction should be taken seriously.
Name of Post : Associate Professor
No. of Post : 14
Pay of Scale : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with an AGP of Rs. 9,000
For the Posts at Sr. No. 1 to 14
(1) A Ph.D. in respective discipline;
(2) A Minimum eight years of experience in teaching or research or extension education in the position of Assistant Professor or its equivalent; in a University or Accredited grant-in-aid-College, Recognized Research Institution, Excluding the period of Ph. D.;
(3) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided two post graduate students, worked on advisory committee of five post graduate students in the discipline where masters programme is not available.
(4) Evidence of atleast five published papers in recognized journals having National Academy of Agricultural Science rating.
(5) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
AGE LIMIT :
The existing rules of the State Government in respect of age limit will be applicable for the advertised posts. The maximum age limit will be 38 years for the candidates from open category and 43 years for the candidates from reserved categories. The age limit is not applicable to the persons who are already in service on regular establishment of State Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra, State Government and Central Government Services.
APPLICATION FEE :
Non-refundable application fee for each advertised post is Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) for candidates from Open category and Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for candidates from reserved categories. However, the candidates belonging to reserved categories should submit Caste Certificate or Non-cremelayer certificate issued on 1st April, 2016 for getting concession in fees.
If caste certificate or non-cremelayer certificate is not attached he will be declared as not-eligible candidate for paying less fees. The application fee should be paid by the candidate separately for each post for which he has applied.
Application fee shall be paid by “Account Payee Demand Draft” drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli” on the ‘State Bank of India, Branch Dapoli (Code No. 1047)’. The Demand Draft must be enclosed with the application.
The candidates from handicapped category and ex-service men of military services are exempted from the application fees. No amount in form of Cash, Cheque and IPO will be accepted and such application form stands rejected.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidate satisfying the eligibility shall submit the application covering all the points alongwith the list of attested documents, stating therein the page number of the documents, in the format given below on plain A-4 size paper only. The copies of the certificates duly attested regarding Qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste, Experience, etc. should be attached with the application.
The Application forms duly completed in all respects should reach in the office of the “Registrar, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli-415712, Dist. Ratnagiri (Maharashtra)”on or before 11th January, 2017. The University reserves the right of rejection of any application form due to non-observance of these instructions.