|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Lady Shri Ram College for Women LSR
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant-Cum-Typist, Library Attendant in 2016
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1500-form-NonTeaching.pdf
Notification : https://lsr.edu.in/
Home Page : http://lsr.edu.in/
Assistant-Cum-Typist Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following non-teaching post (s) on permanent basis on the prescribe application form.
Related : NSOU Recruitment 2016 Technical, Library Assistant West Bengal : www.indianin.in/1349.html
The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualification(s), pay band, grade pay procedure for filling vacancies etc. are given below:
Name of the Posts | No of Posts
1. Sr. Assistant – 1
2. Professional Assistant (Lib) – 1
3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) – 2
4.. Semi-Professional Assistant – 1
5. Assistant – 1
6. Jr. Assistant-Cum-Typist. – 7
9. MTS – Library Attendant – 3
7. MTS – Media Journals – 1
8. MTS – Psy. Lab. Attendant – 1
1. Candidate can obtain the Application Forms from the Administrative Office on all working days (Monday to Friday) between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. Candidate can also download the Application forms from the College website. (lsr.edu.in). A bank draft of Rs.500 (for UR/OBC) and (Rs.250 for candidate belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST)) in favour of “Principal, Lady Shri Ram College for Women” payable at New Delhi, should be attached with the prescribed application form.
3. Candidates belonging to PwD category are exempted from payment of application fee provided certificate of disability is furnished at the time of obtaining the form and attached with the application form.
4. The upper age limit and minimum educational qualification for the post shall be determined as on the last date for submitting Application Form.
5. The relaxation in age to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories will be allowed as per University of Delhi / Government of India rules, i.e., three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
6. Candidates belonging to reserved categories should submit caste certificate issued to their own name. The certificate of OBC candidates should mention non-creamy layer status. Only those OBC candidates would be considered under the reserved category of OBC whose caste is listed in the Centre List for OBCs.
7. A separate application form should be filled in by the candidate for each post along with separate fee if he/she wishes to apply for more than one post.
8. Candidates serving in government/ autonomous bodies/ PSU etc. are required to send their application(s) through proper channel.
9. The last date for submitting the application is 29/12/2016 by 5:30 pm.
10. Candidates would be required to submit self attested copies of their documents / testimonials mentioned in the application form at the time of applying.
11. Application other than on prescribed form, incomplete application, unsigned applications, application without prescribed fee, application without required documents / testimonials or application reaching after the last date by Post / Courier will be rejected without further reference.
12. The College will notify the dates of tests & interview in advance at its website and will also intimate to candidate through registered posts. NO personal inquiry shall be entertained in this behalf.
13. No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview.
14. Also attached two self address envelops with Six Rupees Postage Stamp on each envelop.
15. Application completed in all respect should reach to “The Principal, Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi – 110024” on or before the last date of submitting application.
16. The College reserves the right to change the nature and/or number of posts advertised or not to fill any or all the above posts without assigning any reason thereof. All aspiring candidates are required to refer the College website time to time for updation / modification, if any. Those who fulfil only the minimum qualification for the positions, may not all be called for interview / written test.
17. The upper-age limit shall also be relaxable in respect of persons who are already working on contract/daily wages/adhoc basis in the Delhi University/Colleges to the extent of services rendered by DU as per letter Ref.no. Estab.II(i)/16/2012/14 dated 17/02/2016.
18. The envelop containing application form should be superscribed as: “Application for the post of ……………..”