|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Registrar in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. 06/2016
Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
Applications on the prescribed online form for one post of Assistant Registrar (General category) in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100-5400 GP is invited on regular basis.
Related : North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2016 Assistant, Associate Professor : www.indianin.in/1454.html
The online application form is available on the University website and the last date for submission of applications forms on the University website will be 30th December, 2016, 5:00PM.
Name of post : Assistant Registrar
Pay Scale : Rs 15600-39100-5400GP
Qualifications : A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale alongwth a good academic record.
Desirable: Knowledge of budgeting, tally software, MS Word & Internet, etc.
Age limit : 18-50
Submission of online application form :
1. The prescribed application format is available on the University website to apply online. The fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 125/- for SC/BC/EBPGC/ESM/PWD) and 50% concession in fee for women candidates may be deposited either through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card & E-challan (depositing on any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank) separately for each post.
The Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card & E-challan transaction charges will be extra as applicable. If the candidate applies for more than one post, he/she is required to deposit the fee separately for each post and apply separate application form.
** The online application forms are available on the University website gjust.ac.in.
** Last date to generate and download e-challan is 28th December, 2016, 5:00PM.
** Last date for payment of fee through e-challan is 29th December, 2016 upto working hours of Punjab National Bank).
** Last date for payment of fee through Net-Banking or Debit/Credit Card is 30 December, 2016, 5:00PM.
2. The downloaded copy of application form duly filled in along with all other documents in support of educational qualifications and experience should reach the office of Deputy Registrar (Estt.) of this University latest by 6th January 2017.
The candidate must be eligible on the last date for submission of application form as per the prescribed qualifications. Those who are in service should send their applications through proper channel also.
3. Concession in application fee is applicable to the candidates of Haryana only.
4. In case of large number of applications for any post, University may devise a method based on merit or a written test will be conducted for short listing the candidates.
5. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
6. OSP means Outstanding Sports Person.
7. Reservation of posts will be for Haryana Residents only and as per the reservation policy of State Govt.
8. The Name of post, pay scale, no. of post & Qualifications are available at link gjust.ac.in.
9. The selection criteria for non-teaching posts are available at link gjust.ac.in.
10. The degrees obtained by the candidates through Distance Education Mode/ Correspondence Mode must be approved by AICTE-UGC-DEC (now DEB) Proof of the same be enclosed.
11. Before submission of online application form, candidate must have scanned his/her latest photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format only, for uploading as a part of submission of online application.
** The latest photograph must be a PASSPORT SIZE with maximum dimension of maximum size (width 132px’. height 170px) minimum size (width 102px’. height 140px). Maximum file size should be 75 kb.
** Signature must be done by the candidate himself/ herself in a white paper with a black pen. The signature image maximum Size (width 210 px height 80px) minimum size (width 210px’. height 40px). Maximum file size should be 50 kb.
12. The candidates are advised to carefully check all the details before final fee deposit of the application form. After fee confirmation, your application form details cannot be changed or edited.
13. Candidates are advised to be in touch with “NEWS/EVENTS” on the GJUS&T website. Other information will also be supplied on candidate’s Registered Mobile Number (RMN).