|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi
Announcement : Download Answer Key
Designation : J-TET 2016 Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test JTET
Reference Number : Advertisement Number 71/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Answer Key :
Candidates who have appeared for J-TET 2016 Examination are only eligible for Viewing of Question Papers, Viewing & downloading of Answer Sheet & Lodging of Complaint
Related : JAC J-TET 2016 Download Admit Card TET Teacher Eligibility Test : www.indianin.in/491.html
Important Dates :
Viewing of Question Papers 8-12-2016 (5.00 PM) to 20-12-2016 (5.00 PM)
Viewing & downloading of Answer Sheet 8-12-2016 (5.00 PM) to 20-12-2016 (5.00 PM)
Lodging of Complaint 12-12-2016 (5.00 PM) to 22-12-2016 (5.00 PM)
Online Complaint Lodging System :
1) Go to 184.108.40.206/jac-tet-2016 and you will get three sections
b) Important Dates
2) Under Notice section at left side of the portal:
** Advertisement Number 71/2016(Click on this link to download “Advertisement Number 71/2016” in PDF Format.)
** Advertisement for TET 2016 – Hindi(Click on this link to download “Advertisement for TET 2016 – Hindi” in PDF Format.)
** Complaint Lodging Instruction (Click on this link to download “Complaint Lodging Instruction” in PDF Format.)
** Complete Advertisement No 2-13/2012 628 dated 06.04.2016 (With syllabus) (Click on this link to download “Complete Advertisement No 2-13/2012 628 dated 06.04.2016 (With syllabus)” in PDF Format.)
3) Under Important Dates section at the middle of the portal:
** Viewing of Question Papers along with date
** Viewing & downloading of Answer Sheet along with date
** Lodging of Complaint along with date
4) Under Login section at the right side of the portal.
** Enter Roll Number (candidate roll number)
** Enter Application Number (candidate application number)
** Select Level of Examination [Drop down box with following options – Level 1(L1) / Level 2 (L2) ]
5) After Successful Login candidate will be redirected to dashboard page:
6) All the candidate information (Candidate Name, Roll Number, Application No, Applying For, Father’s Name, Post applying for, Language 1B) are displayed here.
7) At the top right corner (it shows the logged in candidate name).
8) By click on the name, candidate can log out from the portal
9) From “View Question Paper “section, candidate can view the respective question paper in PDF format by selecting question set and clicking “VIEW” button
10) From “View Answer Sheet” section, candidate can view the respective answer sheet in PDF format by selecting answer sheet set and clicking “VIEW” button.
11) From “Complaint” section, candidate can lodge complain.