|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Post Name: Recruitment for Officer Grade-A in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. : 3/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1444-Officer.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nrl.co.in/onlineapp/CurrentOpenings.aspx
Officer Grade-A Recruitment :
Recruitment of Officer in Grade –A Under PWD (Person with disable) – Special drive
Related : Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 Travel Junior Officer : www.indianin.in/1409.html
Post : Officer (Grade- A)
Qualification : Engineering degree in any discipline or MBA
No. of Vacancy : 01 (one)
Educational Qualification Required : Engineering degree in any discipline or MBA with minimum 60% marks.
Experience : Candidates must have 1(one) year post qualification experience
Upper Age Limit as on 01.12.2016 : 30 years. The upper age limit relaxation for PWD – General Category shall be 10 years, PWD-SC/ST candidates -15 years and PWD-OBC (NCL) -13 years.
Pay Scale & CTC : ` 24,900 – ` 50,500 CTC (Rs in lakhs) : Rs.12.00 lakhs (approx.) at lowest of the pay scale, inclusive of Performance Related Pay.
How To Apply :
1. CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH NRL WEBSITE nrl.co.in No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will remain open from 10.00 hrs on 12/12/2016 to 2400 hrs on 03/01/17 for online application.
2. After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details.
The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of the following testimonials/ documents :
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(ii) Disability Certificate/ Caste/ Tribe [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, should be latest.
(iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
(v) NOC/ Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Semi Government organization.
(vi) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
(vii) Candidates shall ensure that the information / documents furnished by him are true and in case any document is found to be faulty/ forged, the candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication.
3. A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the print out of the online application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the online application form will be rejected.
Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use during the subsequent recruitment process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph may lead to disqualification.
4. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
NRL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5. Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with self attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Speed Post / Courier in a sealed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICER; Grade-A” to the following address :
Sr. Manager (HR),
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
122A, GS Road, Christianbasti,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781005
The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 24/01/2017. NRL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. NRL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate sent separately.
Important Dates :
On-line submission of Applications commences 12/12/2016
Closing of On-line Submission of Application 03/01/2017
Last date for receipt of Downloaded Application Form with all attachment 24/01/2017