|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kandla Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for Project Coordinator in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. CONST 08/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1432-Project-Cordinator.pdf
Home Page : http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/careers-user.php
Project Coordinator Recruitment :
Engagement of Project Coordinator for Smart Industrial Port City (SIPC) – KPT on contractual basis
Related : Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Law Officer : www.indianin.in/672.html
Kandla Port Trust intends to engage one Project Coordinator for SIPC Project on contractual basis. Applications are invited from eligible candidates who meet the following criteria:
Position : Project Coordinator
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.78,000/- per month
Upper Age Limit : 50 years
Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture with Masters Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning / Infrastructure Planning / Construction Management / Project Management
Experience : Minimum 10 years of professional experience, of which minimum 5 years should be in Management / implementation of infrastructure development projects.
Interested candidates may send their resume to Executive Engineer (Construction), Kandla Port Trust, Room no. 129, Annexe, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch)-370201, along with application form, copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc, together with a set of certified true copies each of the above documents and two recent passport size photos so as to reach the same on or before 15/12/2016 at 17.00 hrs.
Terms and conditions:
1. The relationship between candidate and KPT will be limited to the specific conditions mentioned hereunder.
2. No relation of Employer and Employee will exist during the contractual period or on account of contract term under any Statute or Rules.
3. This engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period up to three (03) years, extendable on mutual consent up to 1 year based on performance.
4. The appointment is purely contractual basis and would not confer any right for claiming regular employment in KPT.
5. Candidate will be paid fixed lump sum remuneration per month during the contractual period. For engagement of less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
6. In addition to the above, residential accommodation may be provided during the term of the contract, on payment of standard rent to be fixed by the Chairman, Kandla Port Trust.
7. The Project Coordinators are required to work within the limits of Kandla Port Trust any conveyance shall be provided during duty period.
8. In addition to the normal duty timings, the selected candidate may have to attend to any duty, as may be entrusted to him by the Officials related to SIPC project of KPT.
9. Candidate will not be entitled / eligible for any type of leave during the contractual period, except weekly rest day. However, Candidate will be entitled to avail leave @ 1 day per month, subject to maximum of 36 days during the contractual period. In the event of his absence from duty for whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be made for that period.
10. KPT will not be held responsible for any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contractual period against the Candidate.
11. In the event of death of a person appointed on “Contractual Basis” while in service, the balance contractual amount due, if any, will be paid to his / her legal heirs, and no other financial benefits shall be given.
12. Income Tax, etc… as applicable shall be deducted from the remuneration payable.
13. The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving One month’s notice in advance from either side.
14. If there is any dispute in relation to terms of offer and / or any issue arising out of the contract, the same shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator, who will be an employee of the Board, as may be appointed by the Chairman, KPT, whose decision shall be final, conclusive and binding in this regard.