|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Jodhpur
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Residents in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/SR/06/2016-AIIMS.JDH
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Senior Resident Recruitment :
Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2017 at the AIIMS, Jodhpur
Related : AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Faculty Posts Associate Professor : www.indianin.in/679.html
The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for the period of 3 years in prescribed format.
S. No. | Total Vacancies
1. Anaesthesiology 6
2. Biochemistry 2
3. Community Medicine and Family Medicine 4
4. Otorhinolaryngology 1
5. General Medicine 4
6. General Surgery 2
7. Microbiology 1
8. Neonatology 2
9. Obs. & Gynecology 2
10. Ophthalmology 3
11. Paediatric Surgery 2
12. Paediatrics 3
13. Physiology 1
14. Pulmonary Medicine & TB 2
15. Radiodiagnosis 4
16. Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank 2
17. Cardiology 3
18. Cardiothoracic Surgery 4
19. Nephrology 2
20. Urology 1
21. Endocrinology 2
22.Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 1
23. Surgical Oncology 2
i). For OPH Candidate: NIL
ii). General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
iii). SC/ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
iv). Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
PROCESS OF SELECTION:
1. The Candidate can apply only for one department.
2. Written examination may be conducted for screening depending upon the number of applications received.
3. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / Written Examination will be uploaded on website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
4. List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
5. The waiting list will be valid till 30.06.2017.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW :
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview:-
i. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
ii. Address Proof.
iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
iv. Four recent passport size photographs.
v. Qualifying degree- 1. MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Marksheet and degree certificates.
2. MD/DNB/MS/MDS/ PhD degree certificate.
3. DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
vi. Attempt Certificate.
vii. Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
viii. Experience Certificate.
ix. FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
x. Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/OPH).
xi. Candidates working in Government Institution- No Objection Certificate.
Important Dates :
Activation of Online Application Process 01-12-2016
Termination of Online Application Process 05.00 PM of 31-12-2016