|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : The SPSR Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Nellore DCCB
Post Name: Recruitment for Staff Assistant / Clerk in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/psrdcbsaoct16/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/138-Staff-Assistants.pdf
Home Page : https://nelloredccb.com/
Recruitment of Staff Assistant/Clerk :
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of ‘Staff Assistant / Clerks’ in Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Nellore
Vacancies : 32
AGE as on 01.10.2016 : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.10.1986 and not later than 01.10.1998 both days inclusive.
Education Qualification : (As on 01.10.2016 )
Graduation of a recognized university
Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 14/10/2016
Closure of registration of application 28/10/2016
Closure for editing application details 28/10/2016
Last date for printing your application 12/11/2016
Online Fee Payment 14/10/2016 to 28/10/2016
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 14-10-2016 to 28-10-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., website nelloredccb.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.