|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Karnataka Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Clerk in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Clerk Recruitment :
Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Related : Bank of Baroda Gujarat Recruitment 2016 Sweeper, Peon : www.indianin.in/1150.html
Minimum Qualification :
Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognised university.
Candidates should be graduates as on 01-12-2016. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Graduates in other streams are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to Maximum 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-12-2016. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee (Non refundable) : `600/- [`500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]
Important Dates :
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee 01-12-2016
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee 21-12-2016
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016 SC/ST : `500/- Others : `600/- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates to go to the Bank’s website karnatakabank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identify Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES (THROUGH ONLINE MODE)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details after fee payment.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form with fee payment details and ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank.