|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow
Post Name: Recruitment for Fitter, Welder, Electrician in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. : 16(4)/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Fitter, Electrician Recruitment :
Directorate/Department Name : Director, Training and Employment, Uttar Pradesh
Related : UPJN Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer : www.indianin.in/717.html
Important Date :
Registration Start Date : 28/11/2016
Registration Last Date : 17/12/2016
Fee Deposition Last Date : 19/12/2016
Form Submission Last Date : 21/12/2016
Post/Vacancy Name :
Draftsman Mechanical 1
Mechanic Motor Vehicle 14
Mechanic Diesel Engine 7
Painter General 6
Draftsman Civil 12
Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner 22
Engineering Drawing 20
Workshop and Calculation Science 20
Electronics Mechanic 13
Information Technology and Electronics Systems Mentinens 4
Stenography and Secretarial Assistant 1
Basic Cosmetology 13
Sewing Technology 3
Dress Making 4
Fashion Technology 13
Computer Operator And Program Assistant COPA 15
Implaybiliti Skill 10
IT Lab Instructor 10
Leather Goods maker 1
Mechanic Medical Electronics 2
Auto Body Repair 2
Technician Power Electronic Systems 4
ICT and Systems Mantinens 6
Age Limit : Min : 21 Max : 40
Essential Qualification Details :
1. Pachas pratishat posts in each trade to be filled from amongst the candidates those who have National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the relevant trade OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade.
2. Pachas pratishat posts in each trade to be filled from amongst the candidates those who have Diploma in relevant trade from the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent OR Degree in relevant trade from a recognized Institute/University.
3. Must have passed High School Examination from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education U.P. or any qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
Preferential Qualification Details :
1. Certificate under one year Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the relevant trade and Certificate in Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) from NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC Society of India) or from other equivalent recognized Institution.
2. A Candidate who has (1) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 years or (2) Obtained B certificate of National Cadet Corps shall other things being equal be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Pachas pratishat posts in each trade to be filled from amongst the candidates those who have National Trade Certificate NTC in the relevant trade OR National Apprenticeship Certificate NAC in the relevant trade and Pachas pratishat posts in each trade to be filled from amongst the candidates those who have Diploma or Degree in a relevant trade from Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Log on upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
Candidate Basic Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
[The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
Detailed Application Form:
At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box, if does not tick the check box proccedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
Notification Details :
This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/department name and post name
Personnel Details :
This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number.
Bank Transaction Details :
Bank transaction details will be available here
Other Details of candidate :
Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex Service, service duration etc.
Education & Experience Details :
It shows you educational and experience details
Candidate address, photo & signature details :
Here you will see your complete communication, Permanent address and photo with your signature.
Declaration segment :
At the bottom of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully.
After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.