|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : HIMURJA Himachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency
Post Name: Recruitment for Data Entry Operator in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No. HIMURJA(B)2(53)/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible persons for the following mentioned post in HIMURJA (H.P. Govt. Energy Development Agency, Shimla-9
Related : Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Male Warder : www.indianin.in/767.html
Name of post : Data Entry Operator on Contract Basis
No.of post : 01 (Gen.)
Pay Scale (Rs.) :
Rs.5910-20200+Rs.2400 Grade Pay, on contract basis. He will be paid consolidated contractual amount @ Rs.8310/- per month (which shall be equal tominimum of the Pay Band+Grade Pay). An amount of Rs.250/- (3% of the minimum of Pay Band+Grade Pay of the post) as annual increase in contractual emoluments for the subsequent year(s) will be allowed, if contract is extended beyond one year.
Essential Qualification :
i) 10+2 from recognized University/ Board with speed of 30wpm in English Typing and Qualifying test of 6000KDPH
ii) Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in H.P.
Other terms & conditions:
1. The age of applicant should not be less than 18 years & not more than 45 years as on the date of submission/receipt of application.
2. The applicant must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange/Sub-Employment Exchange in H.P.
3. The application must be accompanied with a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) in the shape of a Bank Draft in favour of Director, HIMURJA payable at Shimla.
4. Last date of the receipt of application is 17-12-2016 and applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates appearing in practical test and viva.
6. The screening test and interview will take place after the scrutiny of applications. Candidates will be informed for appearing in the test and interview through email or SMS besides web hosting the information.
Interview will be conducted by the HIMURJA. A Selection Committee will be constituted for the purpose of selection. The decision of the Chief Executive Officer shall be final binding with regard to selection of suitable candidate for the post.
7. Selected candidate shall be liable to serve anywhere in Himachal Pradesh.