|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Fixed Term Project Assistants in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1113-PROJECT-ASSISTANTS.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/CareerOpportunities
Fixed Term Project Assistant :
ENGAGEMENT OF FIXED TERM ASSOCIATES AT HP GREEN R&D CENTRE BENGALURU
1. FIXED TERM RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
2. FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSISTANTS
Related : NPCC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Engineer AE Civil : www.indianin.in/1104.html
The Corporation now plans to engage candidates with MSc in Chemistry / Microbiology /Molecular biology OR BTech in Chemical Engineering /Petroleum Refining as PROJECT ASSISTANTS on Fixed Term basis at its HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates are advised to apply online in the prescribed format.
28 years or below as on 16 November 2016. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
At the time of application the candidate should have proof of award of Degree. Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all subject/semesters/years) in qualifying degree examinations and Post Graduation degree, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/years) for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates with Integrated Courses can also apply..
Mode Of Selection :
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee.
Candidates will be required to upload their certificates on-line after initial scrutiny of the applications is completed.Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information.
2. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV readily available at the time of submitting on-line application.
3. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form
4. Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
5. In case the candidate is called for interview, he/she should come with this printed application form.
6. 6th December 2016 is the last date for receiving application online.
7. If candidates are making duplicate applications (more than one) on line, then all applications of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
Steps for Applying:
Step 1: Login to hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including brief description of Ph.D. topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online application form.
Step 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and Detailed CV.
Step 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Hence, candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Note: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Opening Date: 16 November 2016
Closing Date: 06 December 2016