|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Visakh Refinery
Post Name : Recruitment for Technician in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5765-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/CareerOpportunities
Technician Recruitment :
HPCL has always taken pride in acknowledging the efforts of its workforce which have resulted in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core competency. We, at HPCL, believe that of all the resources, our employees are the most vital ones.
Related : HPCL Recruitment 2017 Officer : www.indianin.in/3428.html
Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; HPCL invites applications for filling up various positions in Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam:
Name of Position : Technician Operations
Qualification : Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
No. of Positions : 50
Name of Position : Technician Boiler
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable first class boiler competency certificate.
No. of Positions : 10
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
1. The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities.
2. The relevant link is available for on line submission of application under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on hpclcareers.com or hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 8th June, 2017 up to 2359 hrs. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
3. Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form.
4. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph in the online application form.
5. Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and keep safely for future reference.
6. Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
a. Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.600/- (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15% and bank charges of Rs.35/-). Applicants can make the payment of fee thru challan or on line thru debit/credit card by choosing appropriate mode at the time of filling online application.
b. SC,ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of payment:
i. Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI):
Under this option candidates are required to take a print of ‘2 part challan’ (1.Candidate copy, 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form.
Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.600/- (fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs. 35/-) for General & OBC-NC candidates is to be deposited through pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country after two working days from date of online application.
Candidates are required to ensure that bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of 2 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no., payment status will change to “Payment Received”. Please ensure that your payment status is changed to “payment received” within 3-4 working days from the date of payment of application fee as the applications with other payment status will not be accepted.
In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to hpclvr-recruitment[AT]mail.hpcl.co.in
ii. Online Payment through Debit / Credit card:
Under this option candidates can pay applicable application fee online by using Debit/ Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees.
In case the payment status does not change immediately, candidates are required to retry payment through Debit/ Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Payment Received”.
The transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status due to any reason. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference. No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.