|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM)
Post Name: Recruitment for Block Programme Manager, Accountant in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Block Programme Manager Recruitment :
The Government of Haryana has set up a society i.e. Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) for implementing the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) and Deen Dayal Upadhay Gramin Kaushalya Yojna (DDU-GKY) across the State under the flagship scheme of Govt. of India namely DAY-NRLM.
Related : School Education Haryana Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer : www.indianin.in/289.html
HSRLM seeks committed and enthusiastic professionals to play a leading role to serve the Mission and support field teams in achieving project outcomes.
The positions offered are:
Sr. No. | Name of the Post | No. of Post
1. Project Director 01
2. Chief Operating Officer 01
3. State Programme Manager (Training & Capacity Building) 01
4. State Programme Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) 01
5. State Programme Manager (Livelihood Non-Farm) 01
6. State Programme Manager ( Livelihood Farm) 01
7. State Programme Manager (Project Appraisal) 01
8. State Programme Manager (Finance & Accounts) 01
9. State Programme Manager ( Management Information System) 01
10. State Programme Manager ( Human Resource Management) 01
11. District Programme Managers 4
12. District Functional Managers (Trg. & Capacity Building) 3
13 District Functional Managers (Financial Inclusion) 7
14. Block Programme Managers 8
15. Young Professionals 4
16. Accountants 10
How to Apply:
Candidates should visit hsrlm.gov.in and download the prescribed form and after filling submit the same with the self attested photocopies of the requisite documents to this office through courier/ post by 06-12-2016. Applications must be received in this office latest by 06-12-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Application received thereafter will not be entertained in any case. The forms sending through e-mail will not be entertained. Separate application for each post must be submitted.