|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DDHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur District Dist. Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Post Name: Recruitment for Medical Technologist in 2016
Reference Number : Memo No. DHFWS/1875
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Medical Technologist Recruitment :
Applications are invited in ‘prescribed format’ by the Dist. Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur from Indian citizen for contractual engagement for the post of Medical Technologists (MT) (Lab.).
Related : Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse : www.indianin.in/688.html
Total vacancy- 05 (five) posts i.e. 03 posts sanction for Balurghat Super Speciality Hospital & 02 posts sanction for Gangarampur Super Speciality Hospital at a consolidated remuneration of @ Rs. 20,0001- (Twenty Thousand Only) per month for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of joining or till regular recruitment is made, whichever is earlier.
1. Selection criteria: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two year diploma in Laboratory Technologist recognized in the Govt. of West Bengal OR one year diploma course in Laboratory Technology from any University/institute recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal; where basic qualification for undergoing the said course is B.Sc.
2. Desirable: One year training after acquiring diploma in Laboratory Technology recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal in any Govt. Hospital or in a Clinical Establishment licensed under West Bengal Clinical Establishment Rules 2003.
3. Last date for submission of application: 12/12/2016 up to 4.00 p.m. at the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin-733101 through Registry or Speed Post only.
4. Age Limit: Applicant should be not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years on the 1st January, 2016. Provided that the provisions of West Bengal Services (Raising Age Limit) Rules, 1981 shall apply as long as the same remain in force. Provided also that age may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST and OBC as per Govt. rules.
5. Total Vacancies: 05 (five) ( Unreserved:02; Scheduled Caste:0l; Scheduled Tribe:0l, Unreserved (E.C.):0I)
6. Application fees in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 for General applicant and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories to be submitted with the application. The Demand Draft should be in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat.
7. Self attested photocopy of the all mark sheets.
8. Self attested photocopy of age proof of the candidate.
9. Self attested recent 2 copies passport size photo to be pasted one in Application Form.
10. Self attested proof regarding permanent residential status (Passport /Voter ID card /ADHAR card Ration card, etc.).
11. The name of the post should be mentioned in block letter on the top f the envelop.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test 1interview.
13. Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without igning any reason.