|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ICSI The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Computer Based CS Foundation Programme Exam -December,2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here : http://188.8.131.52:8905/OnlineAdmitCard/OnlineAdmitCardDownloadAction_onlineAdmitCardPage.action#
Home Page : http://www.icsi.edu/
Download Admit Card:
Download Admit Card for Computer Based CS Foundation Programme Exam -December,2016 Session
Related : NCERT Download Admit Card 2016 LDC Lower Division Clerk : www.indianin.in/968.html
COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION FOR CS FOUNDATION PROGRAMME WOULD BE HELD ON 3RD AND 4TH DECEMBER, 2016 AS PER TIMING GIVEN IN THE ADMIT CARD. CANDIDATES SHOULD READ THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THEM IN TRUE LETTER AND SPIRIT FOR APPEARING IN THE EXAMINATION.
i) Enter your Registration No
ii) Enter the text shown below
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
Students: Please use your current 17 digit Registration Number
Examinations Timings Displayed on Hall Ticket are in 24 hours Format
Medium of Examination has no relevance. Question papers will be displayed both in English and Hindi language except for Business Management, Ethics and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Immediately after taking the print-out of the Admit Card from the website icsi.edu, every candidate is advised to verify all the details mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e., his/her Name, Photograph, Signature, Registration Number, Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code, etc.), Date and Timings of Examination etc.
In case of any discrepancy, the same may please be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately at Tel.No.- 011-33132333, 011-66204999.
2. Candidates should carry with them (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Student Identity Card to the Examination Centre every day for establishing their identity and securing admission to the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
3. The Superintendent of Examination Centre and the Invigilators have been advised to verify the identity of each and every candidate at the time of entry into the Examination Hall and while taking candidate’s signature on the Attendance Sheet.
Accordingly, each candidate must show his/her Admit Card and Student Identity Card to the Invigilator/Supervisory Staff on demand any time during the course of examination.
4. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are in possession of a valid Identity Card (Green Coloured Authenticated Identity Card sent by post by the Institute OR the downloaded Student Identity Card from icsi.edu duly attested by the authorized official(s).
In case, due to any reason, the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and put the signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank, etc.
For any reason, if some of the candidates are not holding the Identity Card due to technical/ practical problems, they may bring any other Photo Identity Card issued by the Government Departments viz. Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc. to establish their identity vis-à-vis the particulars appearing in the Enrollment Details / Attendance Sheet.
Please handover one identical photograph to the Superintendent of Examination Centre for affixing the same on the Attendance Sheet.
5. In case, due to any reason, the downloaded Admit Card does not bear the photograph of the examinee, the candidate should affix his/her photograph on the Admit Card and get it attested by gazetted officer/member of ICSI, etc. and also bring Student Identity Card/other documents as specified above, as identification proof and also one identical photograph for submitting to the Superintendent of Examination Centre.