|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Teacher TET/CTET Qualified Candidates in 2016
Reference Number : No.SSA/TT/Engagement of Asstt. Teacher/472/2016/6210
Apply Online : http://220.127.116.11/TET_Ast_Teacher/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/95-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/Advertisements_Vacancies.htm
Recruitment of Assistant Teacher :
FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS FROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES UNDER SARBA SIKSHA ABHIYAN MISSION ,ASSAM.
Online applications are hereby invited in prescribed format from LP & UP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) qualified candidates with professional qualification, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and permanent resident of Assam, for filling up of following positions of Assistant teachers at Lower Primary and Upper Primary School on contractual basis under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam as shown in the tables below.
The category wise number of vacancy may increase or decrease after obtaining approval from concerned Department. The posts are mainly available in remote areas of Assam and the interested candidates must be physically and mentally ready to serve in these remote areas.
Total Number of posts :
Lower Primary level: 3672
Upper Primary- Social Science: 157
Upper Primary- Maths & Science: 85
Essential Qualification and experience :
1 Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School :
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes
At least 45% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations,2002.
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education)
Graduation from UGC recognized University with LPTET/ CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC & PH candidates]
1. A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st January,2016. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) & PH candidates for another 5 years, as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04, dtd 03.03.2016.
2. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the website ssaassam.gov.in from 10 AM of 05.10.2016 to midnight of 25.10.2016. No offline application will be received.
3. The online application and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, in the respective Districts by the District Level Selection Committee.
The District-wise detailed schedule of verification of documents will be notified in the Notice Board of the Office of the District Mission Co-ordinator (SSA) concerned. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the verification process.
4. The District level verification will be held in the respective districts from 01.11.2016 to 20.11.2016.
5. The regular or contractual teachers working in Lower Primary schools are not allowed to apply any posts in Lower Primary schools.
The regular or contractual teachers working in Upper Primary schools are not allowed to apply any posts in Upper Primary schools. However, regular and contractual Lower Primary teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in Upper Primary schools.
6. In case of detection of application of already working teacher as mentioned in the point no.5, even after the issue of appointment letter will result in cancellation of selection of such candidate.
7. A candidate can apply only in one district mentioned above.
8. In case of differently able (PH) candidates, only Orthopedically Handicapped candidates may apply.
9. The Contractual teachers will get all facilities including leave & other allowances as per Government norms.
10. There shall be reservation of post for SC/ST (Plains)/ST (Hills)/OBC/MOBC/Physically Handicapped candidates as per norms.
11. The procedure of selection shall be as per Government rules. Marks obtained by the candidates in TET/CTET, academic qualification, professional qualification and excellence at NCC ( B or C certificate), State level sports, cultural activities will be taken into consideration for preparing the district wise select list.
12. Incomplete/Defective/ Invalid application will be summarily rejected.