|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Demonstrator, Registrar/Resident Surgeon in 2016
Reference Number : ADVT. NO. 14/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment for Demonstrator, Registrar :
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The following posts of Registrar/Resident physician/Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator etc. in various Deptt. of Medical Colleges in the state of Assam under H.&F.W(B) Deptt.
Number of Post : 208 (Two hundred and eight
Name of the Service / Post & Deptt. | Total
1. Demonstrator, Anatomy 4
2. Demonstrator, Physiology 1
3. Demonstrator, Bio-Chemistry 2
4. Demonstrator, Microbiology 5
5. Demonstrator, Pharmacology 5
6. Demonstrator, Pathology(including Blood bank) 17
7. Demonstrator/Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine 3
8. Demonstrator, Community Medicine(SPM) 8
9. Registrar/Resident Physician, Pediatrics (including ICU/Emergency) 7
10. Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Orthopedics(including ICU/Emergency) 9
11. Registrar/Resident Surgeon,E.N.T. 5
12. Registrar/Resident Surgeon, O&G (including *Rural Service) 8
13. Registrar/ Anesthetist, Anesthesiology (including ICU & Emergency *Rural service) 37
14. Registrar/Demonstrator, Radiology (including ICU/Emergency) 20
15. Registrar, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 9
16. Registrar, Dermatology 3
17. Registrar/Refractionist, Ophthalmology 3
18. Registrar/Resident Physician, Medicine (including TID and ICU/Emergency) 14
19. Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU/Emergency) 15
20. Registrar/Resident Physician, TB&Chest 4
21. Registrar/Resident Physician, Cardiology 4
22. Registrar/ Resident Physician, C.T.V.S 5
23. Registrar/ Resident Surgeon Urology 1
24. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Plastic Surgery 2
25. Registrar, Neurology 2
26. Registrar/Resident Physician, Nephrology 1
27. Registrar/Resident Physician, Endocrinology 2
28. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Radio-therapy 2
29. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Neurosurgery 1
30. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Pediatrics Surgery 4
31. Registrar/ Resident Physician, Gastroenterology 1
32. Registrar/Resident Physician, Dentistry 1
Scale of Pay : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
(a) The Upper age limit is 43(forty three) years as on 03-03-2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dtd. 3/3/2016.
(b) The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years in case of SC/STP/STH candidates.
(c) Relaxation for Upper age will be considered as per existing Rules.
Educational Qualification : MD or MS Degree in the concerned subject. Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Regulation 3(f) of APSC.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website apsc.nic.in.
b. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27-10-2016 during office hours.
c. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
d. Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
e. (i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition.
If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
f. Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.