|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : University of Hyderabad
Post Name: Recruitment for JRF/SRF in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
“Spatial Modeling of land use dynamics and its impact on fluxes and ecosystem services in Eastern Ghats, India in the present and future climate scenario” sponsored by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India.
Related : VIT University Recruitment 2016 Project Assistant : www.indianin.in/805.html
1. JRF/SRF (Spatial Modeling): Fellowship: Rs 25,000/PM fixed plus HRA as per Govt. of India rules (if hostel accommodation is not provided); Essential Qualification: M.Tech. Computer Science after B.E./B.Tech. Computer Science and two years experience in relevant field;
Desirable: Knowledge of computer programming in Fortran/C and C++, JAVA & MATAB with exposure to running climate models. The selected candidate should also participate in field work for data collection.
Duration: Initially for a period of one year (Temporary) w.e.f date of issuing the order and is likely to be extendable, based on the performance, till the completion of the project.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their detail CV (duly signed) mentioning all the qualifications (with subjects, year of completion, and percentage of marks or grade), details of experience (if any), achievements, dissertation titles (if any), contact details with email and mobile nos. An advanced soft copy of the application can be sent to the e-mail address provided below.
No application will be considered if the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of duly signed application together with the copies of degrees/certificates before the due date. The copies of the degrees will be verified with originals at the time of interview.
The duly completed application form should reach to the following on or before 30 November 2016:
Dr. V Chakravarthi, Associate Professor
Center for Earth and Space Sciences, CMSD Building
University of Hyderabad, Prof C R Rao Road, Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500046,TS
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
2. Selected candidate should join immediately.
3. If the performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory at any point of time, the position will be terminated with one month notice.
4. The position advertised is purely temporary for the period mentioned. There shall not be any right for claiming any regular appointment in the university