|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ICAR Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Post Name: Recruitment for Field Coordinator in 2016 Walk-in-Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/842-field-coordinators.pdf
Home Page : http://www.icar.org.in/en/career-in-agriculture.htm
Field Coordinator Recruitment :
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF FIELD COORDINATORS (CONTRACTUAL)
Related : ASRB Recruitment 2016 Principal Scientist : www.indianin.in/815.html
The applications are invited for Walk-in-Interview on 01.12.2016 at 10.00 A.M. for “Five posts of Field Coordinators” for five zones viz: North, South, East, West and North East for monitoring the scheme under Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Krishi Shiksha Yojna purely on contractual basis for a period of four months i.e. up to 31st March 2017 in Room No. 205, Agricultural Education Division, ICAR, KAB-II, Pusa, New Delhi from eligible candidates.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
1. Coordinators will be at least Graduation/Diploma in Agriculture or Engineering with working experience of Natural Farming and Rural Economy.
2. At least 05 (five) years of working experience in agricultural and environment management or related fields like organic farrring, natural farming, cow based economy, biogas or anything related to sustainable agriculture and organic farming activities.
3. Should have the knowledge of local language and area.
4. Extensive experience in organizing farmers events like Kisan-Gosthi, Kisan Mela, farmers training etc.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Good multicultural and interpersonal skills.
7. Good reporting skills and field demonstration abilities.
8. Experience in laisioning with government and non-government bodies.
9. Experience in organizing social events.
No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Emoluments: – Field Coordinators will be paid Rs.50, 000/- consolidated salary per month and T A/DA for official tours as per rules.
Other terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates selected should be prepared to work in any part of the country where the training centres 3.re located and should have the knowledge of local language and well verse with the area/locality.
2. The selected candidates shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise or against any regular post or any further continued engagement 0’1 termination.
3. The engagement is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the Scheme/Programme.
4. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated on expiry of the period given in the sanction or even before, if not found satisfactory.
5. The government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
6. Since the engagement of the manpower in the scheme is purely time bound and non-regular and also not against any sanctioned vacancy /cadre strength/post/position, the service provisions for regular post including reservations will not be applicable.
Venue & Time of Interview :
The eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview at the Agricultural Education Division, Committee Room No. 205, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II Pusa, New Delhi -110012 on 01.12.2016 at 9.30 AM alongwith 02 passport size photographs, originals arufattested copies of certificates, proof of age and NOC from present employer, if applicable. Candidates reporting after 10.30 AM shall not be entertained.