|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator in 2016
Apply Online : http://www.pudaschemes.com/onlineapplication/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/797-instructions.pdf
Home Page : http://www.puda.gov.in/
Recruitment Junior Engineer, Clerk :
Total No. of Openings : 270
Related : PSIEC Recruitment 2016 Junior Executive Clerk, Peon : www.indianin.in/210.html
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned below
Sr.No. Name Of Post | Number of Posts | Pay Scale
1 Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) 11 Pay band-15600-39100
2 Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) 05 Pay band-15600-39100
3 Junior Engineer (Civil) 82 Pay band-10300-34800
4 Junior Engineer (Public Health) 56 Pay band-10300-34800
5 Senior Assistant (A/Cs) 43 Pay band-10300-34800
6 Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator 73 Pay band-10300-34800
Conditions regarding fixed monthly emoluments:
1. On direct recruitment during three years probation period including extended period, an employee shall be paid fixed emoluments, which shall be equal to the minimum of the pay band of the new post and during probation period an employee shall not be entitled to, grade pay, annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance.
2. On successful of probation period, an employee shall be paid minimum of the pay band, including grade pay and other allowance admissible to the post.
3. Probation period including extended period, if any, shall not be counted at the time of grant of time scale.
4. If an employee is working in the Punjab Govt. office and his lien has been intacted then during probation period on his new post, he shall be paid the pay which he was drawing on the post on which his lien has been intacted.
Application Fee :
(i) Interested candidates who wish to apply for the said post (s) must apply online in the prescribed procedure available on our website along with an Application Fee as detailed below:
a. Fee for General Category candidates : Rs. 1000/- (Non refundable)
b. Fee for SC/ST/BC/OPH/ Ex Servicemen Category candidates : Rs. 500/-(Non refundable)
(ii) The requisite application fee should be deposited through challan with the Banks authorized by PUDA in the accounts of Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali).
Application Procedure :
1. All applications shall have to be made online at our website puda.gov.in
2. Before making an online application, make payment through athorised Banks of prescribed Application Fee amounting to Rs 1000/- for General Category candidates, Rs. 500/- for Scheduled Caste Candidates / Backward Caste/ Ex Servicemen Category Candidates in favour of “Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority” SAS Nagar (Mohali).
3. The payment should be deposited as per the amount applicable for the Category by the Candidate as the Receipt Number, Date and Bank Name details are required in the online form.
4. Fill out the form available on the website puda.gov.in
5. Since the academic evaluation of the candidate has to be as per the selection criteria prescribed for each posts, scanned copies of the mark sheet of all the relevant years has to be submitted with the online application form.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit each and every mark sheet and in case the candidate fails to submit scanned copies of the relevant mark sheet, his candidature is liable to be rejected.
6. Consequent to the examination, the result would be declared on the basis of the selection criteria i.e. after factoring the requisite academic qualification and the marks obtained in the written test.
7. An ADMIT CARD would be generated enabling the candidate to appear for the examination.
8. The last date for online submission of applications would be up to 5 PM of 02.12.2016.
(i) If any information/certificates/documents are found false at any stage, the candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution in accordance with the provisions of the law.
(ii) All incomplete online applications in any respect shall liable to be rejected.