|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Gujarat Public Service Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Municipal Health Officer in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. 99 /2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Municipal Health Officer Recruitment :
Online applications are invited for the post of Municipal Health Officer, Gujarat State Municipal Health Service Class-II under Health and Family Welfare Department between date: 15/11/2016 , 13.00 Hrs. to date 30/11 /2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Related : GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/702.html
Candidates are Instructed to visit Notice Board or Web site of Commission gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all Provisions of advertisement,General Instructions,and the method of on line application.
Total Post : 70
Pay : Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Age : Not more than 35 years.
(1) Disabled Candidates: OL,OA and HH (40% to 75%) affected candidate who can move independently and perform duties can apply for the post. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible to apply.
(1) MBBS Degree obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act or any institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grantes Commission Act,1956 (3 of 1956) or any other qualifications specified in the first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 (102 of 1956)
(2) Registerable Qualification under the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 including such officer who may have been granted exemption under sub section (1) of section 30 of the Gujarat Medical Practitioners Act, 1963 (Guj. 6 of 1964)
(3) The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time.
(4) Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
Note:-The Selected Candidate required to get himself registered under the Gujarat Medical Council Act, 1967 before joining duty, if he is not registered.