|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : The Gauhati High Court
Post Name: Recruitment for APJS Grade-III in 2016
Reference Number : No.HC(IB)24/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of APJS Grade-III :
1. Applications in prescribed form are invited till 5.00 PM of 29-11-2016 from candidates, who
Related : RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Data Entry Operator : http://www.indianin.in/730.html
(a) Must be holder of degree in law granted by a recognized University established by law in India,
(b) Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications 38 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribes and 35 years of age in the case of others for preparation of a list of selected candidates as well as for preparation of an additional list for filling up of 04 (Four) vacancies in Grade-III of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service in the pay scale of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
The number of vacancies is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
2. Save as otherwise provided in the Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Rules, 2006 (as amended) relating to relaxation of age for reserved category candidates, 80% of the posts to be filled up by direct recruitment is reserved for candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribes (APST) and 20% of the posts is unreserved.
3. No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service
(a) unless he is a citizen of India;
(b) If he has been dismissed from service by any High Court, Government or statutory or local authority;
(c) if he has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission from appearing in any examination or selection conducted by it ;
(d) if he directly or indirectly influences the recruiting authority by any means for his candidature and
(e) if he/she has more than one spouse living.
4. The duly filled in application form in the prescribed format along with all testimonials should reach The Registrar, The Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN- 791110 on or before the last date fixed for receipt of application form.
The envelope containing the application form and documents should be superscribed as “Application for direct recruitment to Grade-III of APJS, 2016”.
5. Self Attested photocopies of documents in proof of his/her educational qualifications, Bar Council’s Registration (if any), Age, Certificate of Practice (if any), Caste Certificate etc. along with 04(four)copies of recent passport size photographs should be submitted along with the Application Form.
6. The envelope containing the application form and documents may be sent by post or the same may be dropped in the Drop Box kept in the premises of Itanagar Permanent Bench, Gauhati High Court, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791110 during office hours.
No application will be received/accepted after the last date fixed for receipt of application forms. The High Court shall not be responsible for postal delay etc.
7. Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only for APST candidates and Rs.400/- (four hundred) only for others, payable to The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791110 should be enclosed with the application form.
8. The candidates will have to appear in a Preliminary Examination (Objective type multiple choices) of 100 marks (2 hours duration) which will cover English, General knowledge, Aptitude, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act and Law of Torts.
From the rank wise list of marks of the Preliminary Examination, 10 (Ten) candidates will be called against 01(One) vacancy in the ratio of 1:10 for the Final Written Examination.
However, the High Court reserves the right to fix cut off mark in the Preliminary Examination and call only those candidates to appear in the Final Written Examination who obtain the cut off mark as may be fixed by the High Court.