|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Delhi SGMH
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Resident in 2016
Reference Number : No. F.1 (191)/Walk-in-interview/JR (Adhoc)/SGMH/16/
Recruitment of Junior Resident :
Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Resident against vacant/anticipated vacant posts on PURELY ON CONTRACT basis in this hospital till 26.12.2016 Or till Junior Resident on Regular basis are provided from the Central Pool, whichever is earlier.
Related : PGIMER Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident, Demonstrator : www.indianin.in/542.html
Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 22.11.2016 at 09:30 A.M.
The registration will be open between 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM. No Candidate will be entertained after 11:00 AM and Interview will be conduct after 11.00 AM on the date mentioned above.
FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS : – 10 Posts: OBC-06, SC-01 and ST-03 (Out of above posts, 03 post are reserved for Person with Disabilities as per rules).
Note1: Number of posts may vary without further notification.
Note2: If reserved category candidates do not come for interview, Candidates from general category will be considered for appointment on Adhoc basis.
1. Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University and valid registration with Delhi Medical Council at the time of interview. Must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution/hospital including regular & Adhoc period.
2. Internship: – The candidate must have completed internship on or after 22.11.2014 and those who completed internship before 22.11.2014 will be considered under relaxed norms only.
3. Pay Scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
4. Age: 30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC (belonging to Delhi only) candidates on the closing date of submission of application.
5. NOTE:- (a) In case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. Of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxations:-
(i) Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
(ii) Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr. Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
(iii) Junior Residents who have completed one year of JRship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh Junior Residents are available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
7. No fees is required for appearing in walk-in-interview
8. The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of SGM Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.