|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology IASST
Post Name : Recruitment for Driver in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. 80
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7128-dri.pdf
Home Page : http://iasst.gov.in/contractual/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Driver Recruitment :
Applications on plain papers are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the post of Driver at Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST). The application accompanying with details of educational qualification and experience (starting from High School or equivalent)
Related : IASST Recruitment 2017 Store/Purchase Officer, Project Assistant : www.indianin.in/5962.html
** HSLC passed
** Passenger Heavy vehicle driving License holder
** Knowledge of minor repairs
** At least 5 years driving experience.
** 5 years’ experience in driving in a reputed private/Govt. Organization (Bus & Car).
** Familiar with city roads and its traffic rules.
Pay: Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only p.m. consolidated.
Age : Maximum 35 years as on 30th June, 2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. rule shall be applicable.
No. of Post: 2 (Two).
** Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel.
** Self-attested photo copies of documents/certificates in respect of Essential qualification etc.
** The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than in the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
** The last of receiving application is on or before 14th July 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
** Only suitable candidates will be called for the interview.
** The term of appointment will be initially for six months extendable depending upon the satisfactory service of the incumbent.
** The nature of the post is contractual and no claim for regular appointment will be entertained from the selected candidate(s) in near future.
** An agreement will be executed between selected candidate and the IASST regarding the terms and conditions of the appointment.
** The completed application should be addressed to the Registrar, IASST, West Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035 (Assam). Soft copy may be sent to registrariasst[AT]gmail.com or registrar[AT]iasst.gov.in
** The envelope containing the application must be superscribed the position applied for and should reach within the stipulated date. The Director of the institute reserves the right to accept or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
** No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing the interview.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidate should send his/herself-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculation/Madhyamik onwards and experience certificate, caste certificate etcalong with the filled-in application form.
2. Applicants who are employed should send their applications through proper channel i.e. through their present employer. However, an advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach the institute by the closing date.
3. The application received in the format other than the prescribed one will not be considered.
4. The institute will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
5. Application received after the last date or application and incomplete in any respect shall not be considered.
6. The institute shall verify the antecedents or documents at any time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are false or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including the offer of appointment letter.
8. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
10. The prescribed qualifications and experiences are minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview.
11. Short-listing of the applicants will be made on the basis of their academic qualification and experience, age limit etc.
12. Interview schedule will be communicated to the candidates through their respective e-mail/mobile as well as through post. No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
13. Institute reserves the right to relax the qualification/experience for deserving candidates.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview, unless it is mentioned specifically in the advertisement.
15. All applications are to be sent to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahahti-781035, Assam by Regd. Post/ personal submission. Soft copy may be sent to the registrar[AT]iasst.gov.in.