|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NIELIT National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology DOEACC
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Name of Exam : CCC, BCC, CCC Plus & ECC July 2017 Examination
Download your admit card here : : http://student.nielit.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
CCC, BCC, CCC Plus & ECC July 2017 examination is scheduled from 1st July 2017 till 7th July 2017. Kindly check student portal (student.nielit.gov.in) after 6:00 pm today for July 2017 admit cards.
Related : NIELIT Download Admit Card CCC/BCC/CCC+/ECC June 2017 Exam : www.indianin.in/6413.html
i) Select Examination Name you appeared for
ii) Enter Application No. printed on your application form
iii) Enter DOB(dd-Mon-yyyy) of the candidate
iv) Enter captcha code shown in image below (Click here to obtain new captcha code if are not able to see the captcha code in image.)
v) Click on “View” Button
BCC SYLLABUS OUTLINE:
1. Knowing computer: What is Computer, Basic Applications of Computer; Components of Computer System, Central Processing Unit (CPU), VDU, Keyboard and Mouse, Other input/output Devices, Computer Memory, Concepts of Hardware and Software; Concept of Computing, Data and Information; Applications of IECT; Connecting keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer to CPU and checking power supply.
2. Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System: What is an Operating System; Basics of Popular Operating Systems; The User Interface, Using Mouse; Using right Button of the Mouse and Moving Icons on the screen, Use of Common Icons, Status Bar, Using Menu and Menu-selection, Running an Application, Viewing of File, Folders and Directories, Creating and Renaming of files and folders, Opening and closing of different Windows; Using help; Creating Short cuts, Basics of O.S Setup; Common utilities.
3. Understanding Word Processing: Word Processing Basics; Opening and Closing of documents; Text creation and Manipulation; Formatting of text; Table handling; Spell check, language setting and thesaurus; Printing of word document.
4. Using Spread Sheet: Basics of Spreadsheet; Manipulation of cells; Formulas and Functions; Editing of Spread Sheet, printing of Spread Sheet.
5. Introduction to Internet, WWW and Web Browsers: Basic of Computer networks; LAN, WAN; Concept of Internet; Applications of Internet; connecting to internet; What is ISP; Knowing the Internet; Basics of internet connectivity related troubleshooting, World Wide Web; Web Browsing softwares, Search Engines; Understanding URL; Domain name; IP Address; Using e-governance website
6. Communications and collaboration: Basics of electronic mail; Getting an email account; Sending and receiving emails; Accessing sent emails; Using Emails; Document collaboration; Instant Messaging; Netiquettes.
7. Making Small Presentation: Basics of presentation software; Creating Presentation; Preparation and Presentation of Slides; Slide Show; Taking printouts of presentation / handouts.
8. Financial Literacy for Banking Scheme and Applications: Why savings are needed, Why save in a bank, Banking products-ATM card, Banking Instruments-Cheque, Demand Draft (DD), Banking Services Delivery Channels, Know Your Customer (KYC), Opening of bank account and documents required, Types of bank accounts, Bank’s services including remittances, loan, mobile banking, Overdraft, Pension etc., Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), password security and ATM withdrawal, Insurance, Social Security Schemes-Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).