|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DGVCL Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Industrial Relation Officer in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7070-iro.pdf
Home Page : https://www.dgvcl.com/
Industrial Relation Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the post of Industrial Relation Officer under Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited from suitable Professionals who are prepared to meet the challenges.
Related : GEER Foundation Recruitment 2017 Technical, Laboratory Assistant : www.indianin.in/6501.html
Job Profile :
The incumbents shall have to implement various HR and IR policies. He has to carry out work like liaison with the Union, attending labour court, Industrial Tribunal, High Court for defending various service related matters. He is also required to handle the disciplinary action Cell, compliance of CRs and all other work assigned by the Management.
Essential Qualification : Two years full time MBA(HR/Personnel)/ MSW/MLW from recognized University. Candidates having L.L.B. in Labour Laws will be advantageous.
Desired Experience : Minimum 08 years experience in medium or large scale Organization in the field of HR & IR.
Age limit : Below 35 Years as on date of advertisement i.e. 19.06.2017
General terms and condition:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria are required to submit their applications ON-LINE compulsorily and also to send a print-out of the same with certified copies of documents mentioned here below for further scrutiny. Please note that only the on-line submitted applications will be considered.
2. If a candidate submits his application on-line but does not forward the hard copy of it with requisite documents and processing fees, in that case candidature of such candidate will be considered invalid.
3. The management reserves the right to short-list, select or reject any candidate(s) for written test, oral interview, as the case may be, for selection.
4. The management reserves the right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of management based on suitability of candidates. The DGVCL management reserves its right in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any application(s) and decision of management in this regard will be final and it will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
6. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of management bases on suitably of candidates, the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
7. The candidates working in Govt./ Semi-Govt. or PSU Organization shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned organization at the time of written test/ interview as the case may be for selection failing which their candidature will be disqualified.
8. The selected candidates shall have to produce reliving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty.
9. The post is transferable in jurisdictions of DGVCL.
10. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection
11. The application is liable to rejected, if it is not in conformity with given proforma, Incomplete, illegible, unsigned or without requisite certificates and receiving after stipulated date or without fees, without assigning reason there of and in all such events the fees received by DGVCL will not be refunded.
12. In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or others in educational certificates please attach the copy of gazette for transfer of name or caste, failure of which the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
13. DGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss/ delay in receipt of application.
14. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
15. No any traveling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the written test/interview as the case may be.
16. The said recruitment is being carried out as per provision under GSO-3 i.e. 25% direct recruitment from outside. As there is only one post, Roster Rules are not applicable.
17. The decision for the selection procedure of the candidates can be taken by DGVCL based on the numbers of application received i.e. if huge numbers of applications are received then DGVCL shall conduct written test for preliminary scrutiny followed by personal interview otherwise interviews can be arranged.
18. Departmental candidates meeting the above criteria also have to apply ONLINE and to submit the required documents.
19. The candidates have to pay the fees of Rs. 500/-. Fees (Non Refundable) to be paid in any branch of State Bank of India in to ‘Power Jyoti’ Account No : 33265984351.
20. Candidates meeting with above criteria and interested then apply compulsorily online on or before 04.07.2017 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 12.07.2017 with super scribed as “Industrial Relation Officer” on the envelope and posted / delivered to following address.
(1) Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
(2) Printed online application form dully filled in.
(3) Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.
(4) Attested copy of Mark sheets of Graduation.
(5) Attested copy of Mark sheet of Post Graduation.
(6) Attested copy of Degree/Post Graduation Certificate.
(7) Experience Certificates.
(8) Any other Certificates/documents.
The Addl.General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Nr. Gajjar Petrol Pump, Kapodra, Surat(Gujarat). 395006