|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NBT National Book Trust
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Director in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7064-nbt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nbtindia.gov.in/news__40__career.nbt
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Director Recruitment :
Post of Assistant Director on direct recruitment basis for its Head Office, New Delhi
Related : National Book Trust Recruitment 2017 Librarian : www.indianin.in/6311.html
Terms & Conditions :
1. Application form and details regarding qualifications are available at the ‘NBT Website nbtindia.gov.in The application form for the post can be downloaded from NBT website
2. Experience should be in the relevant field.
3. Candidates should be computer savvy and have good communication skills.
4. Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
5. The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
6. Candidates serving in Government Departments and Bodies are required to send their applications through proper channel or they have to produce NOC at the time of interview failing which they may not be permitted to appear before the Selection Committee.
While forwarding the application of in-service candidates, Head of the Institution should certify that no vigilance or criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against them.
7. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested clear copies of degree/ certificates/ mark sheets/ experience certificate/ application fee, caste certificate, etc.) will be rejected out-rightly. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application form.
8. Direct recruitees shall be governed by the provisions under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Government of India with all its amendments made from time to time.
9. Railway fare of Sleeper II class to and from Delhi by the shortest route as per rules shall be reimbursed to the outstation candidates who are called for the interview.
10. The Pay Band carry other allowances admissible to Central Government employees.
11. The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in the interview.
12. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, age relaxation to the extent of Govt. of India, Instructions shall apply. Besides normal age relaxation for the reserved categories, Ex-serviceman and in-service personnel/employees of Central Govt/ State Govt / Universities and Autonomous Organizations will be considered for age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
a. The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years and Physically Challenged (UR) – 10 years.
b. Physically Challenged candidates are eligible for 15 years relaxation and OBC-cum-PH candidate are eligible for 13 years relaxation in the upper age limit prescribed for general category.
c. Candidates serving in Govt. Department / Organization of Central and State Government including departmental candidates who are working in same or allied fields are entitled for 5 years age relaxation. With regard to age limit, the crucial date shall be the last date of receipt of applications as mentioned in the advertisement.
13. Candidate(s) belonging to OBC category must submit a valid “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority, failing which such candidate(s) will not be considered as reserved category (OBC) candidate(s).
14. The selected candidate will also have to undergo a medical examination test from a government hospital countersigned by the Civil Surgeon or Chief Medical Officer to ascertain his/her medical fitness for the post at the time of joining.
15. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
16. No interim correspondence will be entertained with the candidates who are not screened in for Interview/appointment. A list of screened candidates will be posted at NBT website for the notice of candidates.
17. NBT, India strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
18. Applicants must super scribe the envelope with “Application for the post of “……”
19. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
20. The application duly completed in all respects should reach the
Assistant Director (Establishment),
National Book Trust, India,
Nehru Bhawan, 5,
Institutional Area, Phase-II,
New Delhi -110070
within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News along with a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (issued from any Nationalized bank) (no fee for SC/ST/PWD category) in favour of Director, National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi.
The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue of this advertisement. Candidates must write their names and the post applied for on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
Application(s) received after the last date due to postal delay or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form or without the application fee, shall be summarily rejected. Last date for receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News.