|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NCCS National Centre for Cell Science
Post Name : Recruitment for Stores & Purchase Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. Admin – 03-2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6995-officer.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nccs.res.in/
Officer Recruitment :
NCCS invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions.
Related : NCAOR Recruitment 2017 Executive Assistant, Officer : www.indianin.in/6933.html
1) Officer ‘B’ (Stores & Purchase)
One Post – Unreserved, Pay Band No.3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. (TME Rs. 62444/-)
Age limit: 35 Years.
Qualification & Experience :
Essential : Graduate with Diploma in Management with 3 years’ experience in Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- OR 5 Years’ service in the Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in responsible capacity in Stores & Purchase.
Desirable: The candidates holding the responsibility of Stores & Purchase and having sound knowledge of Inventory Management, Physical Stock Verification, Audit, General Administration of Stores Personnel, forecasting Stores Budget etc. & Secretary to various purchase committees will be preferred.
2) Officer ‘A’ (Administration)
One Post – Unreserved, Pay Band No.2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-. (TME Rs. 48619/-),
Age limit: 30 Years.
Qualification & Experience :
Essential : Graduate with PG Diploma in Management and minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pay Band No.2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- having a knowledge of Administration, Finance and Stores.
The candidates possessing knowledge of computer application, handling disciplinary matters/court matters, having sound knowledge of Govt. of India service Rules with work experience in the areas of Administration, Accounts and Stores & Purchase in PSU`s/Autonomous Institutes will be preferred.
1. Application in the prescribed format duly filled in along with Demand Draft and attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the examination passed, caste certificate, if any, recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents should reach to the
National Centre for Cell Science,
NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus,
Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India
on or before 10.07.2017. The Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope. For prescribed application format please see our website.
2. The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Transport Allowance and HRA as per rules. Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) includes Transport Allowance, & HRA as per rules.
3. Age and Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
4. Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be considered.
5. A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding SC/ST/PH candidates) towards application fee, drawn in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
6. Experience mentioned should have gathered after acquisition of the essential qualifications.
7. Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel, along with the Cadre Clearance / Vigilance clearance, duly attested by the CVO / Director of their Institute and copies of the last five years Annual Confidential Reports / APAR in the sealed envelope.
8. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right to a candidate to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance / reduce the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process.
11. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
12. No interim inquiries will be entertained.
13. The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with a probation period of one year, which may be extended. The performance will be reviewed on completion of 4 years and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period.
14. List of shortlisted candidates, Date & Time of Interview & all other relevant information will be published on our website. The candidates should check the website periodically for updates.
15. Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. All the candidates must mention their valid email id & mobile No. in the application.
16. Those who have applied earlier for these posts against our Advertisement No. Admin/3/2016 & for Officer A (Administration) post against advt. No. Admin/10/2015 need not apply again. Their applications will be considered against this advertisement.