|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) West Bengal
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Professor in 2017
Reference Number : Memo No: Reg/771
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6950-fprm.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6950-prof.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbnsou.ac.in/bulletin_board/recruitments/recruitments_2017.shtml#bb_recruitments_2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Professor Recruitment :
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) invites applications for the following teaching posts from Indian nationals. Applications must reach the University within 19/07/2017 during office hours (within 5.00 PM) on all working days.
Related : DIAT Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/6447.html
Applications must be submitted in duplicate in prescribed pro-forma as given in University Website and submitted at the University Headquarters (in respective drop box) at DD – 26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake City, Sector – I, Kolkata – 700 064 or may be sent by post.
The envelope containing the application must indicate the name of the post applied for including its reservation status in bold. Application fee must be submitted in Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH category) in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata and to be enclosed along with the application form at the time of submission of the same.
No. of Posts :
Assistant Professor 10
Associate Professor 9
GENERAL INFORMATION :
1. Application forms submitted by the applicants should be properly filled in all respects by the applicants concerned and all the entries therein must be substantiated by supporting documents without which such applications would be treated as cancelled.
All relevant supporting documents with self-attestation are to be attached with the application form.
2. It is to be noted that applications without application fee would be cancelled.
3. Already employed applicants should apply through proper channel.
4. The prescribed essential qualifications/experience indicated above is bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
It is also to be noted that NSOU reserves the right to raise the cut-off level of eligibility criteria than those indicated under the “Essential Qualifications” for the respective posts.
5. All the posts advertised are sanctioned by the Govt. of West Bengal and the age of superannuation for all the incumbents appointed to these posts would be 62 years or as may be notified by the Govt. of West Bengal from time to time.
6. All the incumbents appointed to these posts are transferable from one campus/ Regional Centre etc. of NSOU to the other.
7. The age of an applicant should be less than the maximum as indicated in the text or/62 years (whichever is less) on the closing date of application,i.e.12/07/2017 wherever applicable. The age relaxation is admissible for reserved & PH category as per Govt. rule but not beyond 62 years.
8. A relaxation of 5% in marks (wherever necessary) maybe provided for candidates (applicable for candidates domiciled in West Bengal) belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled (physically as well as visually) categories.
9. For Upper age limit/Age limits for all the above posts kindly refer to G.O. notification vide No.516-Edn(U)/1U-91/10 dt.16.05.2017, issued by Dept. of Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology (University Branch), GoWB.
10. University Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay in case receipt of application by the University or receipt of Interview call letter by the applicant.
11. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
12. Only the selected candidate(s) in respect of the aforesaid posts (if any) will be intimated accordingly.
13. The University reserves the right not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reason.
14. In case of any dispute the decision of the university will be final.