cr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Part Time Contract Teacher Walk-in Interview : Central Railway
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Railway
Post Name : Recruitment for Part Time Contract Teacher in 2017 Walk-in interview
Reference Number : No.BB/P/Wel/9/ Contract Teachers
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6924-Teacher.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,1961,1962
Contract Teacher Recruitment :
Filling – up the posts in Teachers Category in Group ‘C’ on contract basis. In Central Railway, Secondary School (E.M.) & Jr. College, Kalyan.
Related : PRCL Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant OA : www.indianin.in/6762.html
Six posts of Part time Contract Teacher are to be engaged on Contract basis In Central Railway, Secondary School (E.M.) & Jr. College, Kalyan for Academic year 2017-18 This scheme will be valid for a maximum period 200 working days and a minimum period of 7 working days or availability of a regularly selected candidate whichever is earliest and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
Schedule of Walk-in Interview :
Interview Schedule : 30/06/2017
Time : 10.00A.M to 17.30.P.M.
Post of Interview : PG Teacher,TGT,PGT
Venue : In the chamber of Principal Central Rly Sec (EM) School & Jr College Kalyan
Educational/Professional Qualification/Eligibility conditions/Terms and conditions will be as follows :
A. Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
B. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
C. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Age Limit : He or she should be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as per KVS rules ) as on 30/06/2017.
Contract Teaching Category :
1. Contract Teachers who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as part time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
2. Engagement of Contract teachers on contract basis is being done for a period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days, Such arrangements can be discontinued at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
3. The maximum teaching periods allotted to such Contract teachers may not exceed 5 in number in a day.
4. The Contract teachers would perform all the jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
5. Contract teachers will not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs, transportation etc.
6. Consolidated Payment on monthly basis may be made to the contractual teachers for the duties performed including invigilation / exam related work instead of per period basis hitherto in force in the Railway Schools. However, the contractual teachers appointed for a period of less than a month will be paid on pro rata basis only.
7. Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn / Winter break, Payment should be calculated on the pro rata basis.
Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend walk-in-interview as per above programme. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walkin- interview.
Important Note :
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible.
Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents.
1. Date of birth certificate or Board certificate.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
3. NOC from the current Employer.
4. Experience Certificate if any.
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board. (Mark Sheet and Certificate)