|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : LBS Centre for Science & Technology
Post Name : State Eligibility Test SET – JULY – 2017
Apply Online : lbscentre.info/set/index.asp
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6899-SET.pdf
Home Page : http://lbscentre.kerala.gov.in/
State Eligibility Test :
In order to ensure the standards of teaching in Higher Secondary Course, the Government have decided to conduct the State Eligibility Test for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE.
Related : KEL Recruitment 2017 Site Engineer, Supervisor, Fabricator : www.indianin.in/6394.html
A pass in the State Eligibility Test (SET) is stipulated as a mandatory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the State as per the Special Rules in force.
Conditions of Eligibility :
1. Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognised as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET July -2017 with certain exceptions as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
2. For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed egree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply.
For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
3. For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology and Statistics, candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
4. Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
5. Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
6. Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses/ Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET.
Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses/Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
7. Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing the final year courses for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test.
Similarly candidates who have acquired their B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year courses of their Post Graduate Programme are also eligible to appear for the test.
Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the test, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION :
STEP 1 :
a) Log on to the site lbscentre.org or lbskerala.com
b) Click SET-JULY-2017
c) Click ONLINE REGISTRATION
The candidate will be prompted to type the Application Number and the Site Access Key. The Application Number and Site Access Key should be typed without error. Then the candidate will be prompted to upload the photograph.
d) Click UPLOAD PHOTO (see Note for details). After successful uploading of the photo the application form will be displayed.
e) Fill in the application form carefully without mistakes
f) Click SUBMIT
g) Click the PRINT Button to take the printout of the submitted application with the Registration ID
h) Take a photocopy of the Printout and keep it for future reference.
Instructions for uploading photo :
i) Photographs should have been taken within one year from the date on which application is sent.
ii) The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear and the background should be white/light colored.
iii) Uploading photographs should be of 200 pixels height, 150 pixels width not exceeding a file size 30 kb, in jpg format
iv) Face should be centrally focused and be at the center of the photograph.
v) The eyes should be open and vivid.
vi) Photographs should be without cap or goggles (except those worn in adherence to religious custom). Photographs showing a portion of the face, unclear face, photograph wearing uniform shall not be used.
vii) Photos taken by using mobile phone, webcam or Polaroid camera and photos which are computer generated are not acceptable.
viii) Light coloured dress should be used in the photographs.
STEP 2 :
MODE OF SENDING THE APPLICATIONS :
After completion of Step 1, the printout of the online application shall be signed by the candidate and sent to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033 by registered post or can be handed over in person at the LBS Centre Headquarters (address given above) so as to reach his office on or before the last date fixed for submission of applications.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Issue of GO 20/05/2017
Starting of distribution of Application Forms 21/06/2017
Starting of Online Registration 22/06/2017
Closing of distribution of Application Forms 12/07/2017
Last date for Online Registration 12/07/2017 at 3 PM
Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications 12/07/2017 at 5 PM
Issue of Online Hall Tickets 09/08/2017
Date of Test 20/08/2017
Publishing of Answer Keys in the Website 23/08/2017