|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : AIIMS All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name : Recruitment for Nursing Officer in 2017
Apply Online : https://www.aiimsexams.org/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6801-Nursing.pdf
Home Page : http://www.aiims.edu/en/notices/recruitment/aiims-recruitment.html
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Nursing Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling of Nursing Officer Group ‘B’ post at the AIIMS, New Delhi
Related : AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/6158.html
Name of the Post : Nursing Officer , Level 07
Pay Band & Grade Pay : Pay Band-2 of Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Age Limit for Direct Recruits : Between 18 and 30 years
Number of vacancies(s) : 257 posts (UR-174, SC-26, ST- 10 and OBC-47) including 11 post of OPH posts (one leg) i.e. (UR-07, SC-01 & OBC-03)
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University of Institute;
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
(ii) registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council;
(iii) Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN Or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council; and
(iii) Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site aiimsexams.org from 15/06/2017 to 14/07/2017 upto 5:00 P.M.
No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 14/07/2017. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected.
So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
6. APPLICATION FEES:
1) General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.