|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Aluminium Company Ltd. NALCO
Post Name : Recruitment for Trade Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : TRG/01/05/290
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6757-Apprentice.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nalcoindia.com/
Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, we are required to engage Trade Apprentices during the year 2017-18 as per the sanctioned quota allotted to NALCO, Damanjodi by RDAT, Kolkata.
Related : NALCO Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee : www.indianin.in/6518.html
All 330 Apprentices shall be engaged from the following groups subject to meeting the standards of educational qualification & physical fitness as provided under Section 3 of the Apprentices Act,1961 read with Rule 3 & Rule 4 of the Apprentices Rules’1992.
The qualification required for engagement of Trade Apprentice in different trades is mentioned in the table below.
Trade : Qualification required Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, PASAA (COPA).
Qualification required :
1) Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
2) ITI pass in relevant trade.
SELECTION PROCEDURE TO BE ADOPTED:
Selection will be done subject to meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned over leaf as per the following weighted method of calculation. Calculation will be done as follows.
a) HSC (10th) marks 45%
b) ITI marks 45%
c) Seniority factor 10 %
Final merit list candidates will be called for Document verification based on the selection committee recommendations ( Seniority factor is calculated on 0-10 point scale . That is, in a 10 Point scale ‘0’ marks will be given for a fresher who passed ITI in the year 2016 and ‘5’ marks for the candidate, who passed ITI in the year 2015 & ‘10’ marks to those who passed in the year 2014.)
Applications are invited from the interested candidates in the enclosed format along with the attested copies of the following certificates / testimonials.
1. All applicants must register in apprentice portal (apprenticeship.gov.in) and produce proof for the same along with application form.
2. HSC (10th ) Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. ITI pass certificate issued by NCVT/ SCTE & VT, Odisha wherever applicable.
4. Candidates applying under ST / PWD category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority.
5. Candidates applying under SC category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority. (Issued on or after 01st January 2017).Otherwise application will not be considered.
6. The Nativity certificate from the concerned Revenue Authority (Tahsildar) in case the Applicant belongs to Group – C & E-2(ii).
Otherwise application will not be considered.
1) Applicants not belonging to any of the above Groups AND/OR not meeting the above specified requirements need not apply.
2) A candidate can apply for more than one Groups in the standard Application Form. In case a candidates is applying for multiple Groups his candidature will be considered in the descending order i.e Employee, Land Affected, Peripheral villages, Associated Agencies & Candidates Completed ITI from Koraput district / Native of Koraput district.
3) Vacant seats of the trades within each Group will be filled from other trades of the same group in the proportion of the no.of waitlist applicants.
4) The vacant seats across the groups will be filled by the candidate from the other groups in cyclic order and cycle starts from Group –A to Group –B to Group –C to Group –D to Group–E and then to Group –A .
5) Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD will be maintained taking the overall seats of all the groups & trades into account as per the provisions of Apprentice Act, 1961 & Apprentice Rules 1992.
6) Candidates who passed ITI examination before 2014 need not apply.
7) Engagement of Apprentices is carried out Under Apprentices Act, 1961and Apprentice Rules 1992.
8) In case of CGPA in HSC it will be converted to equivalent percentage by multiplying CGPA with 9.5 while calculating merit.
9) If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during training he/she will not be considered for apprenticeship or his/her training will be terminated as the case may be.
10) Applications accompanied by certificates issued beyond the stipulated date will not be entertained.
11) The filled in application along with the requisite documents is to be sent through Ordinary Post to
Manager (HRD)-Training, HRD Centre,
Alumina Refinery, NALCO,
M&R Complex, Damanjodi, 763008.
Koraput (Dist.), Odisha
(OR) DROP BOX provided at HRD Centre, Damanjodi to submit applications in closed envelope.
12) Since the selection is based on the particulars furnished by the candidate in the application for deciding merit, any incomplete application, absence of required enclosure will lead to summarily rejection of the candidature without any further correspondence and communication in this regard.
The last date of receipt of application is 01/07/2017 (Saturday). Applications received after the cutoff date or submitted without the requisite documents & incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any intimation to the concerned candidate.