|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation MPFC
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Manager in 2017
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/mpfcamjun17/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6748-am.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mpfc.org/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Manager Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS FOR MADHYA PRADESH FINANCIAL CORPORATION, HEAD OFFICE, INDORE (MP).
Related : MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant : www.indianin.in/6630.html
Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation (MPFC) intends to fill-up 12 vacant posts of Assistant Managers as detailed (category wise/stream wise) below :
Post | No. of Posts
Assistant Manager (Legal) – 03
Assistant Manager (Technical) – 04
Assistant Manager (Finance) – 04
Assistant Manager (System/IT) 01
Total : 12
Educational Qualifications : (As on 01/01/2017)
01 Assistant Manager (Tech.) : BE/B.Tech ( Mechanical ) / Civil with minimum 60% marks in exam for UR & minimum 50% for reserved class or equivalent CGPA & Basic computer proficiency
02 Assistant Manager (Finance) : MBA(Finance) (fulltime) / Inter CA / Inter CS /Inter ICWA from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) or final CA/CS/ICWA & Basic Computer proficiency.
03 Assistant Manager (Legal) : L.L.B. from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic Computer proficiency.
04 Assistant Manager (System/IT) : BE / B.Tech (CS/IT/Telecom) MCA/ MCM with minimum 60% marks in exam for UR / minimum 50 % marks for reserved class category( or equivalent CGPA).
The tentative schedule of events is as follows: –
Online Registration from 14.06.2017 Till 28.06.2017
Payment of Application Fees-Online Rs. 1000/- for all general candidates & all out of MP candidates / applicants. Rs.750/- for MP domicile SC / ST/OBC candidates only.
Download of Call letter for Examination 10.07.2017 onwards
Online Examination (Tentative dates) – some/all/ additional dates as the need arises 16.07.2017 Time : 10.00 am
Online examination centers Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur & Gwalior.
Declaration of result status of online examination / IBPS may provide result on 19.07.2017
Download of call letters for Interview 20.07.2017
Conduct of Interview (Tentative date) 04.08.2017
Provisional Appointment After approval by the Board of the Corporation.
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 14/06/2017 (midnight) to 28/06/2017 (midnight) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :
Before applying online, candidates should –
i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii) Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. MPFC may send intimation to download call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii) APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Rs.1000/- for all general candidates & all out of M.P. candidates. Rs. 750/- for M.P. domicile ST/SC/OBC candidates only.
iv) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 12/06/2017 TO 28/06/2017
A. Application Procedure :
1) Candidates to go to the MPFC website mpfc.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the date already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5) The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alternation found may disqualify the candidature.
6) Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next ‘ button.
7) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10) Modify details, if required and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’.
11) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12) Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES :
1) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
3) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOBULE CHARGE.
4) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5) Non-generation of “e-Receipt” indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7) For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian Credit Card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph ( 4.5cm x 3.5cm ) & Signature.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below :
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature :
** There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
** Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
** Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
** Select the file by clicking on it.
** Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.