|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (NMRCL) Maharashtra
Post Name : Recruitment for GM Finance General Manager in 2017
Reference Number : ADVT NO: NMRCL/HR/06/2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6735-gm.pdf
Home Page : http://www.metrorailnagpur.com/Careers.aspx?lang=en-US
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
General Manager Recruitment :
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM GOVT.METRO RAIL / GOVT. ORGANIZATION/ PSU’s ON REGULAR /DEPUTATION BASIS.
Related : Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 General Manager : www.indianin.in/6700.html
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Nagpur Metro Project & Pune Metro project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails/Govt. Organizations/ PSU’s for Finance having relevant experience, for the undermentioned posts on Regular/Deputation basis.
Post Name / (Post Code) : GM(Finance) -E7
No. of Vacancy : 02(1 for Nagpur Metro & 1 for Pune Metro)
Pay Scale IDA Level : 51300 – 73000
Minimum Educational Qualification : CA/ICWA from a Govt. Recognized University/ Institute. Desirable Knowledge of SAP & Computer.
Minimum Experience (Post Qualification) :
Minimum 21 years Executive Experience in Finance & Account in Govt. Metro Rail/Govt. Organization/ PSUs. The candidate must be presently working in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43,200-66,000/- or in CDA pay Scale of PB-4 with GP.8900/- or worked at least for 4 years in 36600-62000 or CDA PB-4 with GP 8700/- as on closing date.
Experience should be in different areas of finance & Accounts Viz. Corporate Accounting, Financial Management, Taxation – Direct/ indirect, Treasury Management, Corporate Governance, Tender Evaluation, Vetting of Contracts / Offers / Estimates and IND-AS implementation.
Maximum Age limit as on closing date : 55 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Schedule of Selection Process:
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 05/07/2017.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates.
The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually.
The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Written Test /Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA METRO website metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
4. The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA METRO website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA METRO is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
7. NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
8. Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
9. SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA METRO, payable at Nagpur.
10. Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
11. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only.
12. SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
13. Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur or any other project of MAHA METRO, anywhere in India.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 05/07/2017,positively by speed post to :
THE ENVELOPES HOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH Name of the post———–,Post Code——————Category——————
Addl. General Manager (HR)
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK
Naidu Road, Civil Lines
Nagpur – 440001.