|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Accessories Division, Lucknow
Post Name : Recruitment for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Training in 2017
Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/trg/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6726-app.pdf
Home Page : https://hal-india.co.in/
Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment :
Engagement of Graduate/Diploma pass students for one year Apprentice Training at HAL Lucknow for year 2017-18
Related : Hindustan Aeronautics Accessories Division Lucknow Recruitment 2017 Operator : www.indianin.in/5761.html
Application form related instructions:
Read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
1) Applications for Degree/Diploma apprenticeship should be submitted online only on or before 22th Jun 2017. Applications through any other mode will not be entertained.
2) Only those candidates who have passed their Degree/Diploma in 2014, 2015 and 2016 are eligible to apply. Candidates appearing in 2017 exams are not eligible.
3) Candidates should not be more than 26 years of age as on 22/06/2017. Relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH Candidates would be admissible, as per rules. In case of PH candidates, additional relaxation in age as per ‘Category’ of the candidate would also be provided cumulatively.
4) Candidates who have already done/are doing their apprenticeship from any organization /institution are NOT eligible.
5) The candidate will ‘Enroll Basic Details’ of himself/herself, after which, his/her ‘Registration number will get generated and displayed. Candidates are advised to note down their Registration Number immediately.
6) After successful ‘Enrolment of Basic details’, the candidates will proceed to fill their ‘Registration Form’ by entering other details like academics , address etc. and submit the same.
Once the form is completely filled in all respects, including uploading of ‘Passport size Photograph’ and ‘Signature’. Photograph and Signature shall be uploaded separately. Candidates are advised to preview the registration form before final submission. No change is permissible after final submission.
7) The drop down menu in the application form allows you to select one option of your choice/applicability.
8) No fee for the written test from candidate of any category is applicable.
9) The candidate needs to upload his/her passport size photograph and scanned signature.
10) Please note that mere appearance or qualification in written test will not assign any right for the seat. Offer for apprenticeship will be decided solely on the merit in the written test, fulfillment of eligibility criteria, and production of the eligibility documents at the time of offer.
11) The HAL-ADL is not liable to be held responsible in any way if offer is denied on these or other grounds at a later date during selection process etc. It is the duty of the candidate to fully satisfy herself/himself of eligibility criteria before applying for a programme.
12) The following documents need to be compulsorily provided before date of joining for apprentice-2017, failing which offer will not be granted.
a. Relevant qualifying Degree and Board certificate
b. Grade cards or Mark sheets
c. Caste/Tribe/OBC/PH certificates and certificates for other reserved categories under GOI rules.
d. Police Verification Report issued by the police authority not less than the rank of SHO of jurisdictional police station
e. Medical Fitness Certificate
f. High School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
13) In case of assistance/clarification please contact
SM(Trg), Technical Training Centre,
Contact No : 0522-2350955 (Time 8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
1) The rate of stipend being paid by H.A.L. to the Degree (B. Tech.) and Diploma Apprentices for one year is as under:
a. Degree :Rs. 4984/- per month
b. Diploma :Rs. 3542/- per month
2) Result of Written Test will be declared at the earliest and will be displayed at Notice-Board of Technical Training Centre, HAL, Lucknow. Further, result will also be uploaded On-line at 220.127.116.11/trg
3) Candidates who appear in ‘Merit’ as per their performance in written test will be required to get their ALL original documents verified at Technical Training Centre. Date and time for ‘Document Verification’ will be available at website.
5) The HAL -ADL reserves the right to withdraw, defer or cancel programme based on valid reasons.
6) If at any time it is discovered that a candidate has made false or incorrect statement, concealed any culpable information and used fraudulent means to secure offer, his/her offer for apprenticeship shall be summarily cancelled.
7) Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified.
8) The HAL reserves the right to cancel your application at any stage without assigning any reason.