|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download e-Admission Certificate
Designation : Combined Competitive (Prelim) Examination, 2016
Download your admit card here : http://onlinener.com/APSCPREL16/
Home Page : http://www.apsc.nic.in/
Download e-Admission Certificate :
Date of Examination : 02-07-2017
Please Enter Your ROLL Number to get e-Admission Certificate
Related : APSC Download Admit Card 2017 Junior Engineer (Civil) Fishery Deptt : www.indianin.in/6225.html
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
The issuing of e-Admission Certificate is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
The candidate must note that the Commission will take up the verification of eligibility condition i.e. age, educational qualification and Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ O.B.C/PWD etc. with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for the Interview/Viva-voce.
1. Immediately after downloading the e-Admission Certificate, the candidate should check it very carefully and bring to the notice of the Assam Public Service Commission discrepancies, if any, without loss of time. He/she must bring his/her Admission Certificate to the examination Hall to secure admission.
2. Candidates are to reach examination hall at least 30 minutes before the examination.
3. Candidates who are unable to download their e-ADMISSION CERTIFICATE must furnish to the designated supervisor (i) two copies of recent passport size photograph and (ii) any one of the identity proof documents such as PAN Card/ driving license/passport/ voter ID card/ bank Passbook containing photograph/ ID card issued by the Educational Institution where he/she is studying presently/ ID issued by Govt. or Public Sector undertaking etc.
4. The candidate will paste a copy of recent passport size colour photograph (with white background) on the space provided in the e-Admission Certificate and hand over the copy of the e-Admission Certificate to the Invigilator at the Examination Hall after inscribing his/her signature in the first session.
5. However, the candidate who is not able to download the e-Admission Certificate, may be allowed to write the examination after signing an ‘Undertaking’ that he/she is appearing at the examination at his/her own risk.
Such candidate is required to furnish two copies of passport size photograph and a copy of any one of the identity proofs such as, PAN Card/ Driving License / Voter I-Card/ Bank Passbook containing photograph/ID Card issued by the Educational Institution where he/she is studying presently/ID Card issued by Govt. or Public Sector undertaking/passport etc.
6. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
7. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination.
8. The candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black Ink Ball Point Pen.
9. CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICE INCLUDING MOBILE PHONE, PAGER, BLUETOOTH, EARPHONE, TABLET ETC.
10. CALCULATORS, BOOKS, SCALE OR DRAWING INSTRUMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL. THE COMMISSION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFE CUSTODY OF MOBILE PHONES ETC. AND AS SUCH WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CASE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE.
11. Candidate(s) found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall be liable to such punishment as the Commission may decide which may include expulsion and debarring from examinations.
12. Candidate must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor/Invigilator. Failure to do so will make the candidate liable for such punishment as the Commission may decide.
13. The following items will be supplied to you in the examination hall:
(i) The Test Booklet – please check to be sure that it is numbered. If it is not numbered please inform the Invigilator and get it changed immediately.
(ii) Answer Sheet – please check that it is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If it is defective please get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have 9 (nine) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Out of the above 2(two) items candidates are permitted to take with them after conclusion of the examination only the Test Booklet issued to them, but they must return the Answer Sheet to the invigilator on duty without fail.
14. A specimen copy of Answer Sheet (OMR) is also enclosed with e-Admission Certificate for guidance of candidates. Read and follow the instructions scrupulously.
15. In case of General Studies, the Test Booklet shall be in 4 series, namely series A, B, C & D. So the series mentioned in the General Studies Question Booklet should be marked in the space provided for the series in Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet without marking series in case of General Studies shall not be evaluated.
16. In case of optional subject, the series is not applicable, so the space provided for series in case of optional subject shall be left blank in the answer sheets.