|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2017 (A)/Estt.
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bisasdafmay17/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6694-ad.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bis.org.in/recruitmentpage.asp
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Director Recruitment :
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Invites on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the post of Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and/or BIS Offices anywhere in India, as per the details given below
Related : NALCO Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee, Finance General Manager : www.indianin.in/6518.html
Name of the post : Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)
No. of vacancies : 03
Educational and Other Qualifications for the post: LL.B with three yrs’ experience
Age Limit (as on 03.07.2017): The candidates must be between 18 – 30 years of age for the post. The candidate should have born “not earlier than 04.07.1987.” and also “not later than 03.07.1999”;
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES:
i) The application fees of Rs 800/- will be payable only by General and OBC category candidates. No fee would be paid by SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS Departmental candidates;
ii) The payment of the application fee is to be made through on-line system only;
iii) Fees would be payable during 21 days of on-line registration of the applications and shall be non-refundable; and
iv) Bank Transaction charges, if any, incurred for On-line Payment of application fees, will have to be borne by the candidate himself/herself.
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR:
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION:
1. Candidates can apply on-line only from 12.06.2017 (midnight of 11.06.2017) to 03.07.2017 (midnight) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying online, the candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload;
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE):
PAYMENT OF FEE ON-LINE : 12.06.2017 (midnight of 11.06.2017) to 03.07.2017 (midnight) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
1. Candidates will have to go to the BIS website bis.gov.in and click on tab “Recruitment Advt./Results” under the head “Career Opportunities” and then click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Important Dates :
Registration of applications From 12.06.2017 (midnight of 11.06.2017) to 03.07.2017 (midnight)
Application Fee Payment (on-line) From 12.06.2017 (midnight of 11.06.2017) to 03.07.2017 (midnight)
Issue of Call Letters for on-line exam. 15.07.2017 (Tentative)
On-line Examination 31.07.2017 (Tentative)
Result of Online Examination 14.08.2017 (Tentative)